• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

WHO JUST SMOTE ME?!?!?

Started by Quantrill, April 25, 2007, 08:32 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote Tyler Stearns

I feel for you, Lady.  I'm throwing some karma your way.

lastlady

CNHT

Quote from: lastlady on May 22, 2007, 06:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on May 22, 2007, 05:55 PM NHFT
Quote from: lastlady on May 22, 2007, 05:39 PM NHFT
I wish I could see who is smiting me! Reveal yourself!  ::)

Got your back, lady...

But I wish I knew just what post y'all were talking about! LOL

Thanks!! I don't think we know. How could you tell? I think there is someone who just smites everyone on a daily basis.

I meant I was looking for a post that was removed, or did I read that wrong?

CNHT

Quote from: CNHT on May 22, 2007, 07:38 PM NHFT
Quote from: lastlady on May 22, 2007, 06:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on May 22, 2007, 05:55 PM NHFT
Quote from: lastlady on May 22, 2007, 05:39 PM NHFT
I wish I could see who is smiting me! Reveal yourself!  ::)

Got your back, lady...

But I wish I knew just what post y'all were talking about! LOL

Thanks!! I don't think we know. How could you tell? I think there is someone who just smites everyone on a daily basis.

I meant I was looking for a post that was removed, or did I read that wrong?

Hey Ron is on CSpan right now....and I guess posting that cost me 2 points. LOL

Tom Sawyer

:'(
I lost 1000 karma points last night.

;D

TackleTheWorld

Darn that inscrutable cosmic justice.
The Tom Sawyer worship ceremony is called off.

Tom Sawyer

;D

I keep given ya karma to ya to balance the universe... plus a high priestess would be much cooler, in your ceremonial robe... got to come up with the head-dress.

TackleTheWorld

Do you mean this vestment?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tom Sawyer

Perfect...  :D

And if Kat gets hungry she can eat your fresh fruit hat!  ;D

LordBaltimore

Was it just me or did the constant karma smites stop when that one group left and formed nhteaparty.org?

error

Quote from: richardr on June 15, 2007, 05:03 PM NHFT
Was it just me or did the constant karma smites stop when that one group left and formed nhteaparty.org?

I don't think so.

Whoever it was, certainly doesn't seem to be smiting me much lately, but I run that forum!

MaineShark

Quote from: richardr on June 15, 2007, 05:03 PM NHFTWas it just me or did the constant karma smites stop when that one group left and formed nhteaparty.org?

No, whomever wants my karma to be at -5 (no more, no less) is still working at keeping it there.

Joe

Quantrill

I'm still trying to help ya out, Joe.  I usually hand out positive karma when I see ppl with negative karma.

Except for that Frank Chodeboy guy...

error

Insurgent

Quote from: richardr on June 15, 2007, 05:03 PM NHFT

I only know of a couple people who have actually left and gone to the tea party forum; most of the people on that forum are still on here, myself included...I saw no reason to leave  :)

All the smites that I had been getting were likely due to my frequent postings on the 9/11-related threads, the frequency of which have been slowing down. This I am guessing, as there is no way to actually see who is smiting or applauding