• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

WHO JUST SMOTE ME?!?!?

Started by Quantrill, April 25, 2007, 08:32 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Well somebody didn't like something I said. They've been smiting the hell out of me the last couple of days. And I have no idea what it was.

CNHT

Quote from: error on July 25, 2007, 01:33 PM NHFT
Well somebody didn't like something I said. They've been smiting the hell out of me the last couple of days. And I have no idea what it was.

There is someone who does not post and just smites people for sport, so it has nothing to do with anything you said believe me.

Frankly, smiting and ignoring are rather judgemental and childish and i don't partake of either.

error

That's what pisses me off, people who don't want to engage in reasonable discussion.

dalebert

CNHT has been saying you give bad head.

CNHT

Quote from: dalebert on July 25, 2007, 03:46 PM NHFT

CNHT has been saying you give bad head.

HUH?! Dalebert!

:wicked:
:biglaugh:

Quantrill

I've been smote twice!   Oh the humanity!

Is it because of my posts or because I haven't been posting as much as I used to...

Braddogg

I've dropped 64 points in the past week  :o

CNHT

Quote from: Braddogg on September 25, 2007, 11:45 AM NHFT
I've dropped 64 points in the past week  :o

It means very little, Brad. It's gotta be someone with a Napoleon complex... I am sure they come up short in many ways... LOL

ladyattis

I get smote all the time, I expect it for my attitude and bluntness.

-- Brede

Lasse

I just try to stay above zero, then I'm happy. More than I managed at FTL at least.. I don't think I lasted for ten posts before I gave that up

dalebert

Rochelle

Funny, I've noticed when I say something about immigration, first my karma goes up up up, and then it goes down down down back to where it was.

But I haven't said anything lately about immigration and it's going up. Odd... :book1:

dalebert

Quote from: Rochelle on September 26, 2007, 09:54 AM NHFT
Funny, I've noticed when I say something about immigration, first my karma goes up up up, and then it goes down down down back to where it was.

But I haven't said anything lately about immigration and it's going up. Odd... :book1:

That seems to be the trend with karma sometimes. You can only add karma once an hour and people tend to hold grudges and remember when you said something that annoyed them or even pissed them off a lot better than when you said something moving or whitty or motivational. You're probably getting lots of karma from various people who read your post and liked what you said followed by repeated karma hits over time from just a few people who disagreed with you. It's unfortunate.

Lex

I very rarely smite/applaud except when someone is complaining about being smited, I tend to smite those folks :-) And folks who respond by saying that they ignore karma points or that karma is irrelevent I applaud those. Don't ask me why, it's just a habbit of mine.

LordBaltimore

Quote from: Lex Berezhny on September 26, 2007, 11:33 AM NHFT
I very rarely smite/applaud except when someone is complaining about being smited, I tend to smite those folks :-) And folks who respond by saying that they ignore karma points or that karma is irrelevent I applaud those. Don't ask me why, it's just a habbit of mine.

I ignore the karma game...