• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

probably a stupid question but....

Started by ravelkinbow, April 14, 2005, 02:07 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

intergraph19

Quote from: ravelkinbow on April 16, 2005, 09:30 AM NHFT
Quote from: russellkanning on April 16, 2005, 09:23 AM NHFT
Another Mass mover to help "free" the good people of Grafton. :)

yes, but please don't judge us because we are from Mass.  We are nice people....really  ;D

We are going next week to see the property we are going to rent and I have some job interviews lined up...wish us luck!

Massplant.  :P

ravelkinbow

Let the invasion begin....hehehe...their comming to take me away...hehe...haha...to the funny farm they say.... :o

Russell Kanning

intergraph19

Quote from: president on April 18, 2005, 09:34 AM NHFT
Quote from: intergraph19 on April 16, 2005, 08:21 PM NHFT

yes, but please don't judge us because we are from Mass.  We are nice people....really  ;D

We are going next week to see the property we are going to rent and I have some job interviews lined up...wish us luck!

Massplant.  :P

Isn't the proper term 'Masshole' ?

Nope.  A Masshole is just that.  A Massplant refers specifically to a Masshole who comes here to live instead of just depositing his money in our stores and going home.  ^_^

It's kind of like the semi-"joke" they have in the South.  What's the difference betweena Yankee and a Damn Yankee?  A Yankee visits, a  Damn Yankee stays.

BillyC

Quote from: president on April 18, 2005, 09:34 AM NHFT
Quote from: intergraph19 on April 16, 2005, 08:21 PM NHFT

yes, but please don't judge us because we are from Mass.? We are nice people....really? ;D

Massplant.? :P

Isn't the proper term 'Masshole' ?

Iit depends on who you are talking to.
Massholes are happy with their state....proud of it even.

Those of us that are trying to get out do not share their way of thinking.
That is why we are leaving.

Kat Kanning

BillyC

Quote from: president on April 18, 2005, 09:49 AM NHFT
I love using libertarian rhetoric. It's so freindly and welcoming? ;D

Rhetoric :-) ?

Don't consider it stealing consider it an investment in a future Libertarian/Constitutionalist. :-)

Besides Raven and I gave our son a choice to home school or go to public school he chose public school.
And we don't know enough about home schooling to do it properly.
Be patient with those of us trying to escape the system, we were brought into it by incrementalism
To escape it all at once is not an easy transition.

Raven and I are not typical Mass refugees but there are things that we still need to learn about government and the way things work.
That's why we want to be apart of the FSP.
We do not want to come there like the refugees in the southern part of the state and create a MASS clone.
I seen some post regarding harassment by the police for open carrying.
I look forward to reclaiming this right that has been taken from the people in MA ...should I be concerned about the Grafton law en-FORCE-ment for carrying openly.

PS
I have to say........ I live in MASS but I am not from there. :-)
I don't want that hanging over my head..I am a long haired country boy not a Yankee :-)
I moved there from Kentucky, I grew up in the hills, so moving to NH is like a homecoming for me.
Well you all have different accents but you live life the way it should be *Free*
Every one we have met has been really nice,
It will great to finally get moved in and make new friends.
I hope we can grow and learn from one another.

Peace
Bill C.

AlanM

Welcome BillyC,
  Being from the hills of Kentucky, you will be at home in any of the rural parts of NH. The population centers of NH are quite yuppified, but the "real folk" are still here.  ;D

BillyC

Quote from: AlanM on April 19, 2005, 11:13 AM NHFT
Welcome BillyC,
? Being from the hills of Kentucky, you will be at home in any of the rural parts of NH. The population centers of NH are quite yuppified, but the "real folk" are still here.? ;D

Thanks for the welcome Alan.

It will be nice to kick back hang with non yuppified people again.   ;D

It will be nice to breath fresh air again too.
Rural is where we are looking to eventualy buy a house.
We will be renting in the Grafton area till then.
We are coming up there this week to explore and do interviews.
I am really looking forward to finaly to be able to step out in the back yard to plink targets with my son.

Kat Kanning

Sweet.  I'd rather be living out in the country rather than the "big city"  :)

Russell Kanning

I don't think you will have trouble open-carrying in Grafton.....we are trying to reclaim it in the big cities. :)

BillyC

Quote from: katdillon on April 19, 2005, 02:34 PM NHFT
Sweet.? I'd rather be living out in the country rather than the "big city"? :)

Us too.
It will be nice not to hear sirens

BillyC

Quote from: russellkanning on April 19, 2005, 03:58 PM NHFT
I don't think you will have trouble open-carrying in Grafton.....we are trying to reclaim it in the big cities. :)

More guns less crime

Kat Kanning