• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

probably a stupid question but....

Started by ravelkinbow, April 14, 2005, 02:07 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Hey big city turn me loose, set me free........ Course Merle was talking about Montana but the Shire works for me.

BillyC

Quote from: Pat K on April 19, 2005, 06:31 PM NHFT
Hey big city turn me loose, set me free........ Course Merle was talking about Montana but the Shire works for me.

ahh the Shire

We Researched the whole country to find a place we were willing to raise our son and we all ways came back to the Shire.
only 2 months till move day :-)

ravelkinbow

Quote from: president on April 20, 2005, 09:26 AM NHFT
Are you doing interviews at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC)?

Yes, However I do not approve of there required physical which includes examinations of private areas, so I will probably shoot for one of the two interviews I have with concord hospital.? We are leaving in a few minutes, so wish us luck.? We are hoping to touch base with John and Rosalie Babiarz while we are there.?
How old is your son?? ?
The crickett is a nice little rifle for little kids.

Our son Jesse is 11 yrs old

Scott Roth

Nice to have you onboard, Billy.  Hope to meet you and share our "open carry" together.

BillyC

Quote from: Scott Roth on April 22, 2005, 04:59 PM NHFT
Nice to have you onboard, Billy.? Hope to meet you and share our "open carry" together.

Thanks looking forward to it :-)