• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Labor needed occasionally...

Started by MaineShark, April 27, 2007, 01:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MaineShark

Okay, as I'm starting up my business, and it occurs to me that, while I will need helpers on occasion, I don't want to keep "employees" and be required by the Feds to withold payroll taxes and the like.  And I also don't need to be paying people to sit around, between jobs.

So, what I'd like to do is have people who are interested in working with me on projects contact me here or in PM's or via email with their skills and availability.  We can discuss potential pay rates and the like.  Then, when I have a job that needs some extra help, I will send messages to everyone who is interested and has the right skills, and when people say that they are available, we can agree to specific pay rates for that job.  Whomever of the respondees is the best value (ie, combination of skills and required pay) will get the contract for that job.

Pay can be in FRN's or precious metals, and whether you elect to report your income to the government(s) is up to you...

If you have construction skills (doesn't have to necessarily be heating or even plumbing-related, depending on the job), please contact me!

Joe

Quantrill

ETHICALLY speaking, I should avoid sidejobs.  HOWEVER, it seems that Joe will be involved in alternative fuels and boilers, which my company doesn't do. 

In short, PM headed your way!

powerchuter

I'll work for USD, LD, silver, gold, perhaps other precious metals, guns, ammo, cars, trucks, motorcycles, sailboats, planes, food, clothing, shelter, etc.

And I'm sure others will as well...

I think it would be cool to have porcupines build a whole house from the ground up supplying the labor as a "pay it forward" program...

With all the skilled people we have we could "raise" something in a weekend and have it "roughed in" in a week or two and finished in 3 or 4 weeks...(as long as all materials were readily available).

We could even finish out certain rooms and leave others with "exposed or open walls" for those specifically occupying to "lay out" exactly as they wanted...  For example, all bedrooms could be finished since there are no plumbing considerations...the kitchen and bathrooms could be left "open" for exact plumbing placement(and any walls that would have plumbing running through them to service upper floor bathrooms)...

Hey, just an idea...

dawn

That's great that you may be able to supply some temporary employment for some fellow liberty lovers!

Also love the idea of building a house! It could be a way for people to gain "affordable housing" and an opportunity for others to learn or sharpen building skills they have or would like to have. Now, who needs a house built??