• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Places to rent near Plainfield/W. Lebanon

Started by SAK, April 28, 2007, 03:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

SAK

I'd like to move as soon as June of this year!  I really want to live as close to Ed & Elaine as possible, to be able to hang around and visit them often (to the point they can't stand me) >:D

Anyone know of places around here for rent?  I'm not even sure where to start.  Searching on the net seems to REALLY stink.  Heck, I don't even know if I'm posting this in the correct forum or not.  I tried to study the geography of the state, and all of these "regions" are quite confusing.  So if I'm in the wrong forum, just move me.  Anyways, all of those apartment web sites and things like that really suck.  This way seems to work better.  Perhaps someone here has a place to rent, or perhaps knows of a place to rent?

Thanks ahead of time!

Russell Kanning

Yea ... this is the wrong area for this post.

I would say look in West Lebanon, Hanover, Lebanon for apartments. I don't know how high prices are in the area.
I would guess there is nothing really available in Plainfield.

Russell Kanning

I found this interesting help wanted ad there:

EMPLOYMENT WEB EDITOR Chelsea Green Publishing seeks a web editor to coordinate all aspects of editorial and multimedia content forits growing website-www.chelseagreen.com--and establish it as the leading online voice of the politics and practice of sustainability. The qualified applicant should have a relevant college-level degree, or equivalent professional qualification, as well as a knowledge of industry-standard content management, and web-based community building tools and applications, including WordPress, the Adobe Creative Suite, Flash, and more. Knowledge of HTML, CSS, RSS, and graphics design skills a plus, excellent written English a must. E-mail a cover letter, resume and writing sample to Shay Totten, Editorial Director, at stotten@chelseagreen.com EOE.

I have been reading some books published by this place. :)