• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Residence in Hampton Beach

Started by PorcupineSteve, April 30, 2007, 04:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PorcupineSteve

Hey there all. Awfully new to this site, even though I have been a part of the FSP for 2 years now, but anyway, I am finally making the move to NH. What I am having a hard time of doing is finding just a room for rent for the summer in Hampton Beach. I will not have a vehicle for awhile, so it would have to be near my job in Hampton Beach. I'm gonna post something in the Seacoast section here, but could use some assistance with that. Also, I might need a ride from Manchester to Hampton on May 19th....yeah, new guy asks for too much...KILL HIM!! lol.

Anyway, just glad too know that I am gonna be around more like-minded people in the Free State. LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!!!!!

Kat Kanning

Welcome, Steve.  Try sending a message to wholetthedogin? on this forum.  He lives out there and may know of places to rent.

PorcupineSteve

Hey thanks Kat. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated. It will be returned somehow.

Dreepa

welcome steve....

don't forget to change your info over at fsp.org when you get here.... so that the counter will move one step closer.

Kat Kanning

It sounded like he's already got a job lined up.

PorcupineSteve

Hey thanks for the welcomes. Looking forward to get involved much more when I get out there and settled in. Hopefully I can bring a kind of energy that is much needed to drive the movement and too show the rest of this country that freedom and liberty can exist once again without government aid or any other of that bullshit.

Anyway, thanks again you guys. Hope too meet some of you soon!