• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving to Hampton Beach on May 19th

Started by PorcupineSteve, April 30, 2007, 04:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Quote from: Quantrill on May 18, 2007, 12:35 AM NHFT
The night before I moved (1.5 months ago) I could NOT sleep.  I got at most 2 hours of sleep and then proceeded to drive 1500 miles cross-country.

I hear ya, bro. When we drove to Shorty/PorcFest last summer, I had about 30 minutes of nap time before starting out, then drove 1700 miles in 40 hours (with about 5-6 hours total snooze time in rest areas along the way).

There's nothing like "But, I've got to get to New Hampshire!" as a driving motivator.  ;D

Dreepa

The night before I left I was packing the truck until 2am... then I had to repaint the bedroom (on a rental)... then like a fool I went to work that day at 7am.  Worked 8 hours.. came home packed the car and finally left Kalifornia at 6pm... only got to Tahoe and didn't make it out of the state I was so tired.

Insurgent

Did you make it home to the Free State, Steve?

powerchuter

Quantrill

Has Steve let the FSP know that he moved?  I think people are moving and it's not being reflected on the official counter...

Dreepa

I can think of at least 3 people who have moved in the last 4 weeks... I don't know if they let the FSP know.

Quantrill

The counter has been at 458 ever since I notified the FSP of my move (was at 456 when I moved here on Mar. 26 so I think 458 includes me)...

Russell Kanning