• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Gadsden flag, pole for sale

Started by Dave Ridley, February 10, 2007, 03:10 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

I am selling an unopened Don't Tread On Me Flag , about 30'' x 45'' and an unopened collapsable pole to go with it...actually I should say "sectional" pole but the point is you can take it apart easily and leave it in your car everywhere you go if you want.  That makes this a real improvement on those "piece of wood" flagpoles I used to use!  It's designed for carrying not for mounting and is thus less expensive the the "mounter" poles.

The pole is metal and is about six feet tall when the three sections are put together.   It seems to be ajustable to any type of flag but is fairly hard to find in stores.  I've been using one like it for a month or so with great results.

The flag is polyester, and I've been using one just like it for a few months now with happy results.  It makes you twice as visible at demonstrations than you would be with just a sign...I can tell by the number of people who turn their heads to look at me!

I'm asking $24 for the flag and pole together.    $18 for the flag if you want it separately, $8 for the pole.  You can eyeball them before you speak for them, if you like.  Just let me know and I'll try to have them in my possession next time I see you.

Dave Ridley

PassionatePantherrr

Dada-

Will you take an ounce and a half of silver for it?

-Denise

Dave Ridley

Hi Denise!

Are you making an offer for the flag and pole together or just the flag?

PassionatePantherrr

I would prefer both, but let me know if you cannot sell both for that amount and I might be able to add a few FRN's.

-Denise

Dave Ridley

Quote from: PassionatePantherrr on May 03, 2007, 07:55 AM NHFT
I would prefer both, but let me know if you cannot sell both for that amount and I might be able to add a few FRN's.

-Denise

Ya that's what I was going to say...1.5 oz silver plus 3 FRNs works for me.   

There is a possibility that the one remaining is not in its original packaging, in which case I will knock off the three bucks.   Assuming that is OK with you.

Are you going to  be at the May 6 merrimack valley mtg?

MaineShark

Quote from: DadaOrwell on May 03, 2007, 09:05 AM NHFTYa that's what I was going to say...1.5 oz silver plus 3 FRNs works for me.   

There is a possibility that the one remaining is not in its original packaging, in which case I will knock off the three bucks.   Assuming that is OK with you.

Are you going to  be at the May 6 merrimack valley mtg?

From Denise (who is currently caring for a baby, or she'd reply herself):

That sounds like a good deal.  We will not be able to attend the MVP meeting because we will be in NJ for a wedding.  However, we will be driving home on Sunday and might be able to meet  you on the way.  We'll probably be coming up I-93, but could detour to Rt-3 if the Nashua area worked better for you.