• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

VT? you think you know whats terrible?

Started by PinoX7, May 04, 2007, 03:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PinoX7

VT was close to home I will give it that, but the news time its giving compared to civilian casualties in iraq is what i think is terrible. approx 64,000 civilians died already from military intervention, but you wont see that anywhere on the news. Oh but you will also see michael jackson touching little kids, and it makes headlines. But you wont see whats happening in Uganda, a 20 year war, where 640 civilians were killed in a period of 3 months, and 2000 chirldren were abducted, brainwashed and forced to join the rebels, or die.

oh but thats africa, you cant compare the two worlds. Why? you come from a place where the youth are exceptionally valued, how could we let this happen? We let the media shape our lives, its most people only window to the outside world, but i think this window seems tainted.