• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

WANTED: Outlaw Barber

Started by error, May 06, 2007, 05:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

Soooo.... did error ever get that haircut? :)

I was just searching past posts to see if there were any liberty-friendly hair-cutters, and I stumbled upon this thread. I moved to NH a week ago, and I need a haircut. I'd prefer to give my business to someone liberty-friendly*, but if anyone wants to make a protest out of cutting my hair, I could be up for that, too.

* free-stater, FSP friend, or a liberty-friendly person or business

Kat Kanning

I've given a couple of illegal haircuts, but I'm not all that good at it.

Mike Barskey

Have you seen me? A bad haircut would be an improvement! :)

Are you interested in cutting my hair in exchange for silver or something? When and where?

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Hobbiton on weekdays
Keene on sundays

are possible haircut for silver times

I had to talk Kat into cutting my hair ... and now she has cut a couple of people.

Lloyd Danforth

Mike Barskey

Is Hobbiton where Burning Porc was held?

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 05, 2008, 08:05 AM NHFT
... and now she has cut a couple of people.
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 05, 2008, 08:08 AM NHFT
Hope you stopped the bleeding
Uhhh, should I be nervous, Kat?

Kat Kanning

Well, I don't think he meant it that way, but I did nip his ear once.  :o

DigitalWarrior

My wife can give the haircut, but sadly for you, it would be legal if she did so...

Mike Barskey

Thanks, but Kat and I have made arrangements. I'll come back to this thread in a few months when I need my next haircut and perhaps give your wife a try.

dalebert

Damn. I tried my darnedest to find a YouTube clip of the scene from Say It Isn't So where she cuts half his ear off. They even show it.  :o

DigitalWarrior

A few months in between haircuts!?!?!?!?!

You must be some kind of hippie! :cartman:

Mike Barskey

Quote from: DigitalWarrior on September 05, 2008, 11:35 AM NHFT
A few months in between haircuts!?!?!?!?!

You must be some kind of hippie! :cartman:
And I was being generous in my guesstimate - I usually get only one or 2 haircuts a year. I'm not a hippy, just a slob.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: exCA Mike on September 05, 2008, 09:30 AM NHFT
Is Hobbiton where Burning Porc was held?
Burning Porcupine was held in Hobbiton at the Hoyt Farm
on most maps you will find Hobbiton listed as Grafton, Canaan, Orange, Danbury .....

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 05, 2008, 12:19 PM NHFT
on most maps you will find Hobbiton listed as Grafton, Canaan, Orange, Danbury .....
Man, Hobbiton is no small area! Do you have codes that you insiders know as a specific cities or houses, so you can still say "meet in Hobbiton" and outsiders will be left scratching their heads. :)