• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

An energy star builder I know

Started by forsytjr, May 07, 2007, 12:47 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

forsytjr

I just wanted to put a plug in for a good friend of mine who getting into the renewable energy, green building, etc field.  He's active with the New Hampshire Sustainable Energy Association.  He's very liberty minded, and currently has a Ron Paul sign in his front yard.   I had him do a front porch, a room above the garage, and my basement, and was impressed with his pricing, work ethic, etc.  So if anyone is looking to build or remodel, please consider him. 

Dan Phelan Building and Remodeling
664-2071

cathleeninnh

Just this morning I went to www.nhsea.org and printed off their consumer guide, a listing of green oriented businesses. It was just what I had been looking for and jaqeboy pointed me to them. As I don't see Dan Phelan on the list, I will write him in.

Thanks all.
Cathleen

forsytjr

I talked to Dan in response to some other questions.  He doesn't do solar, as he feels it is currently too expensive to pay itself of quickly.  He focuses on passive solar and good insulation. 

cathleeninnh

Just what we are looking into - passive solar.

Cathleen

MaineShark

Sounds like someone I should talk to...

Any name I should give him if he asks who recommended him?

Joe

forsytjr

You guys can say Jim of Strafford sent you.  Would be good to tell him, as he is looking to make a donation to our taxpayer group.

cathleeninnh

I'll bet that was your Ron Paul sign I saw in Strafford on Saturday.  ;)