• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I'm co-hosting radio show about FSP next Tuesday and Wednesday...

Started by powerchuter, May 10, 2007, 02:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

powerchuter

I'll be co-hosting "Lighting the Fires of Liberty" with Michael Badnarik next Tuesday and Wednesday.

The main website for the radio station is www.wtprn.com (We The People Radio Network).
You can listen to the show live and/or any of the previous shows that are archived there.
Also, at www.constitutionpreservation.org you can check out Michael's calendar for other shows he is doing/or has done...including one with G. Edward Griffin done yesterday!

It's my intention to have the following Porcupines on the show...

Joel Winters who will be talking about getting elected and working to reduce the size and scope of "government" in NH...

Jack Shimek who will be talking about the freedom movement both "pre-FSP" and "early-mover FSP"...

Russell Kanning will be talking about starting the paper and websites and how he manages to get along with everyone despite being repeatedly attacked by outsiders and, sometimes, by those within the FSP for his personal approach to Liberty!

Corinna Cooper is one of our newest Porcupines and she is still trying to finish up her business in North Hollywood, Los Angeles, People's Republic of Kalifornia...  Corinna will be talking with us about how she found out about the FSP and the Liberty Forum just a few days before it began and dropped everything to fly to NH to learn all about the groups here and what we are doing for Liberty!

Probably two guests on Tuesday and the other two on Wednesday...

Anyone who would like to call in is more than welcome although I don't know how much time you'll get...lol.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at your convenience.

Thanks,
Rob

d_goddard

Awesome!
I'm probably not going to be able to listen live between 7-9 AM... so I look forward to listening to the archive on my MP3 player

Dave Ridley

sounds cool..   !   How can this be turned into a regular occurrance?

I suspect next time it would be better to have fewer guests for such a short show.

powerchuter

Quote from: DadaOrwell on May 11, 2007, 09:00 AM NHFT

I suspect next time it would be better to have fewer guests for such a short show.

This is a "primer" for people not currently "tuned" to the FSP...
We are trying to put these four "co-hosts" on to give listeners a reason to do some additional research!
Also, we'll be taking call-ins to the show...

I'm sure we'll be doing more shows in the future!

Atlas

Quote from: lastlady on May 10, 2007, 05:37 PM NHFT
Yeah!!! So happy to be included.  :D
So you're the chick from Hollywood? I'm not sure if you live in hell or I do(Mich). Congrats on your move to NH!

lastlady

Quote from: Rebel on May 11, 2007, 07:17 PM NHFT
Quote from: lastlady on May 10, 2007, 05:37 PM NHFT
Yeah!!! So happy to be included.  :D
So you're the chick from Hollywood? I'm not sure if you live in hell or I do(Mich). Congrats on your move to NH!

Yep! tis me...

not sure if it is hell, but it certainly is on fire. thanks! I haven't officially moved just yet. this year around the fall season I will be coming home for good.  :D

Atlas

powerchuter

Michael wanted me to post that we're all welcome to call in to the shows!

powerchuter

Today's show was great!
Corinna was wonderful as always!

Tomorrow's show will be great as well as we have Russell Kanning and Jack Shimek lined up for your listening pleasure!

jaqeboy

Quote from: powerchuter on May 15, 2007, 10:20 AM NHFT
Today's show was great!

Tomorrow's show will be great as well as we have Russell Kanning and Jack Shimek lined up for your listening pleasure!

Russell and I will have Michael's head spinning by the time we're done with him!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: jaqeboy on May 15, 2007, 10:23 AM NHFT
Russell and I will have Michael's head spinning by the time we're done with him!
oh yea?
I don't usually have that effect on people, maybe I will calming them down after your hour. :)

lastlady

Quote from: powerchuter on May 15, 2007, 10:20 AM NHFT
Today's show was great!

Thanks Rob I really appreciate your kind words. There are MANY who are much more knowledgable about the Free State Project, much more active and been involved a lot longer than myself. I did my best to be myself and show my sincere love for the FSP and her peeps. You guys!!! Attending the Liberty Forum was truly an amazing experience for me and if my enthusiasm can generate attention for new Liberty Loving folks to be apart than wonderful!

I can't wait to be in new Hamsphire but at least I have Porcfest to look forward to.

Thank you Rob for always being so supportive. And thank you to everyone who continues to inspire me and give me hope for attaining Liberty in our lifetime.

Here's to restoring the Republic!!!!!    :party-smiley-020:

Dan

Quote from: DadaOrwell on May 11, 2007, 09:00 AM NHFT

Get 20,000 people signed up so Badnarik has to move to NH.