• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I'm co-hosting radio show about FSP next Tuesday and Wednesday...

Started by powerchuter, May 10, 2007, 02:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

lastlady

I encourage everyone to call in tomorrow morning.

Guests can call in at

512-646-6449 or 888-202-1984 

7:00 - 9:00 AM Central Time

powerchuter

Quote from: Dan on May 15, 2007, 12:55 PM NHFT
Quote from: DadaOrwell on May 11, 2007, 09:00 AM NHFT
sounds cool..   !   How can this be turned into a regular occurrance?

Get 20,000 people signed up so Badnarik has to move to NH.

Even after the 20k point, participants have 5 years to relocate...
We want Michael here well before then!

Michael made a reference to staying in Texas to help with the Ron Paul campaign but I believe he could/would be of more value to Paul's campaign if he were to move to New Hampshire.  That way he could actively participate in our grass-roots campaigning efforts!  We need for Ron to win the NH Primary!

Perhaps others would also be interested in contributing to Michael if he were to be convinced to move asap and be a spokesperson for the FSP, Ron Paul, and some other activities/groups as well?  We could have him on radio, television, and the internet doing his wonderful job of Lighting the Fires of Liberty right here in New Hampshire!

I would personally pledge $100 cash per month to Michael if he were to do this...
Anyone else want to give this subject it's own topic and see what we can do?

d_goddard

Quote from: powerchuter on May 15, 2007, 03:35 PM NHFT
Perhaps others would also be interested in contributing to Michael if he were to be convinced to move asap and be a spokesperson for the FSP, Ron Paul, and some other activities/groups as well?
I would personally pledge $100 cash per month to Michael if he were to do this...

If you open a PledgeBank pledge to this effect, I will sign it