• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hillary Clinton at Exeter Hospital 5/11 at or around 11 am

Started by airdrop69, May 11, 2007, 08:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

airdrop69

Hi Hillery Clinton Will be visiting Exeter Hospital today at/around 11 am

Dave Ridley

nevertheless air...if the info is correct, thanks for posting it!

airdrop69

yes the info is correct to my knowledge. Sorry for the misspelling of Hillary obviously I don't care for her enough to learn the correct spelling. I work at the hospital this place is abuzz with activity. There are at least 2 secret service agents here that I saw.

KBCraig

Quote from: wholetthedogin? on May 11, 2007, 08:24 AM NHFT
You post for the first time to tell us this charleton's schedule.... The wench spells her name with an "a" not an "e".

That would be "charlatan".  ;D

Atlas

Quote from: airdrop69 on May 11, 2007, 09:05 AM NHFT
yes the info is correct to my knowledge. Sorry for the misspelling of Hillary obviously I don't care for her enough to learn the correct spelling. I work at the hospital this place is abuzz with activity. There are at least 2 secret service agents here that I saw.
I really would like to know what happened to Vince Foster. I'm waiting Slippery Hillary...oh the cat must have your tongue

Russell Kanning

Quote from: lawofattraction on May 11, 2007, 12:09 PM NHFT
Someone should show up with a sign stating that "28 years of Clinton-Bush is enough!"

Isn't it in the us constitution that you cannot have dynastic succession? Can you imagine if the US had Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton? 4 more years .... 4 more years
2 families = freedom
Homeland Security = Safety
FEMA = help

What next ... does Chelshea have to marry into the Bush family or the Bush bimbos have to hook up with someone related to Cheney?