• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hire Dada to spread your political message around the Net

Started by Dave Ridley, May 11, 2007, 10:43 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Jane I will keep those suggestions in mind , maybe employ them on my own activities, and definitely employ them on any missions *you* send me on.

So far, however, I haven't suffered any bans, at least not in the last six months. 

On new hampshire forums we do have to be somewhat cautious about how we present ourselves, but on national forums it's usually helpful to get attacked.

Dave Ridley

oh also thanks for getting active on those forums jane.

CNHT

Quote from: DadaOrwell on May 27, 2007, 09:29 AM NHFT
Jane I will keep those suggestions in mind , maybe employ them on my own activities, and definitely employ them on any missions *you* send me on.

So far, however, I haven't suffered any bans, at least not in the last six months. 

On new hampshire forums we do have to be somewhat cautious about how we present ourselves, but on national forums it's usually helpful to get attacked.

Well you know how the press has  been ---- saying we rigged the polls, DIGG and Technorait, yadda yadda so I just did not want to fuel that idea because it's wrong.

I mean, when they had that petition to counter that guy in MI, they got 11,000 people to sign up and you can only sign up once.

So, right off the bat they took it to mean that you wanted people to spam the internet for Ron, because naturally they'd been fed the propaganda that no one supports him even in light of the after-debate polls.

Like I said, I heard banjos playing. And anyone that gets banned from a forum for posting facts, well that's just ridiculous. There was some pretty nasty foul language used by one person, and I note he was not banned...so not being banned really is no measure. The reason that board even showed up in Google was thanks to your post, and I did not see any follow up with more facts so I thought I'd add some.

From Bill Maher to Neil Cavuto, all said they never had so many requests to have a candidate appear on their programs.

These are rumored appearances:

May 27 - CNN - not sure when or why he'd be on there on a Sunday unless it's a talk show
June 4 - John Stewart
June 13 - Steve Colbert

I've never seen the latter two so I don't know when those are on..

Dave Ridley

Thought become things Jane.

If you spend a lot of time thinking and talking about all the bad things that are happening to us or might happen...then those are the things that will continue to happen.

CNHT

Quote from: DadaOrwell on May 29, 2007, 10:47 AM NHFT
Thought become things Jane.

If you spend a lot of time thinking and talking about all the bad things that are happening to us or might happen...then those are the things that will continue to happen.

Agreed which is more reason you should be careful not to let the think you are confirming their suspicions that anyone is spamming.

alohamonkey

Dada,

My friend and I are in the preliminary phases of designing a web site for release at the end of summer.  It's going to have anti-big brother/surveillance society, pro-limited government, and pro-Ron Paul themes to it.  Would you possibly be able to help us get the word out when we get it up and running? 

CNHT

Quote from: alohamonkey on June 04, 2007, 01:04 PM NHFT
Dada,

My friend and I are in the preliminary phases of designing a web site for release at the end of summer.  It's going to have anti-big brother/surveillance society, pro-limited government, and pro-Ron Paul themes to it.  Would you possibly be able to help us get the word out when we get it up and running? 

With the proper code you can be first in Google in about a week, :)

alohamonkey

Thanks CNHT.  How?  This is our first attempt at a web site and we are sort of fumbling around.  We have compiled thousands and thousands of relevant articles, audio, video, etc. and really want to get a site up and running soon. 

Actually, if anyone has any advice on how to start a web site (i.e. selecting a hosting service, Google adwords, etc.), I would be really interested in talking with them. 

CNHT

Quote from: alohamonkey on June 04, 2007, 01:42 PM NHFT
Thanks CNHT.  How?  This is our first attempt at a web site and we are sort of fumbling around.  We have compiled thousands and thousands of relevant articles, audio, video, etc. and really want to get a site up and running soon. 

Actually, if anyone has any advice on how to start a web site (i.e. selecting a hosting service, Google adwords, etc.), I would be really interested in talking with them. 

You can get hosting and domain for 3.19/mo with scads of space and all the services you would need.
For people who are not designers, WordPress is a great thing to install and use -- then multiple users can log in and update the site anytime from their browser, no FTP needed.
You can post all your content.
Check around for WordPress themes, I like the simple ones best.

alohamonkey

CNHT, thanks for the info.  I just briefly check into WordPress.  That sounds interesting especially since my friend lives in PA and I'm in NH.  But WordPress looks like it's going to be designed more like a blog . . . is that right?

CNHT

Quote from: alohamonkey on June 04, 2007, 02:29 PM NHFT
CNHT, thanks for the info.  I just briefly check into WordPress.  That sounds interesting especially since my friend lives in PA and I'm in NH.  But WordPress looks like it's going to be designed more like a blog . . . is that right?

Well you can add pages to it if you want, but when you get CONTENT it automatically can organize it for you and it's nice and easy to post, and fast.

I usually set up my customers with a combination site that has a few regular pages, then the blog section so they can post by themselves..since most are not savvy about internet stuff...

Dave Ridley

alohoa wrote:

<<Dada,

My friend and I are in the preliminary phases of designing a web site for release at the end of summer.  It's going to have anti-big brother/surveillance society, pro-limited government, and pro-Ron Paul themes to it.  Would you possibly be able to help us get the word out when we get it up and running? >>

I would!    Keep in touch and let me know when you are ready to start spreading the word.

alohamonkey

Dada,

Thanks for the offer.  We'll be in touch.  Like I said, I think we'll have it finished by end of summer. 

CNHT, My friend and I were looking at www.globat.com as a hosting service (1 terabyte for $6.95 and up to 10 domains).  Do you know anything about this company?  All their templates look sort of generic, would Wordpress help with the design functionality at all?  Thanks again.

CNHT

Quote from: alohamonkey on June 05, 2007, 08:12 AM NHFT
Dada,

Thanks for the offer.  We'll be in touch.  Like I said, I think we'll have it finished by end of summer. 

CNHT, My friend and I were looking at www.globat.com as a hosting service (1 terabyte for $6.95 and up to 10 domains).  Do you know anything about this company?  All their templates look sort of generic, would Wordpress help with the design functionality at all?  Thanks again.

A template is different from a content management system which is what WordPress is and I doubt you need that much space!
$6.95 is way too much.