• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Squirrel needs extermination...

Started by MaineShark, May 11, 2007, 10:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth221

so, you are going to shoot the critter??  i recommend getting the sucker when he is out side the walls, its a pain in the ass to patch the walls!!  If ya wanna get real nasty with the bugger, a nice screw driver to the wall works well!  HAH!   >:D 

*red squirrels in RI are illegal to hunt, because they are rare..  i assume they are not in NH? 

error

KBCraig

Dreepa

Lloyd Danforth

Joe probably doesn't have any guns small enough to use on squirrels

MaineShark

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on May 14, 2007, 07:06 AM NHFTJoe probably doesn't have any guns small enough to use on squirrels

If by "use on" you mean "vaporize" then I do.  But not for general squirrel-hunting, no.

Joe

Lloyd Danforth

No, I just meant shoot, without removing too much of the background.  CB Caps, or whatever Tim said.

powerchuter

Quote from: MaineShark on May 14, 2007, 12:56 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on May 14, 2007, 07:06 AM NHFTJoe probably doesn't have any guns small enough to use on squirrels

If by "use on" you mean "vaporize" then I do.  But not for general squirrel-hunting, no.

Joe

jesssuuusss...
How did you get such negative Karma all of a sudden!?!
Must be a frickin' conspiracy!
LOL

+1 for vaporization!

Kat Kanning

I looked back through MaineShark's recent posts to see if there was anything that might have pissed people off.  From what I saw, I'm guessing it's the way he's been talking to people about 9/11.

41mag

MaineShark

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 15, 2007, 10:37 AM NHFTI looked back through MaineShark's recent posts to see if there was anything that might have pissed people off.  From what I saw, I'm guessing it's the way he's been talking to people about 9/11.

Nah, this was sudden, over the weekend (when I wasn't online).  It was hovering around 10 before that.

Someone got bored.  Given the times of day that it has typicalyl dropped, that someone is either a night owl, or in a more-Western time zone.

Joe

Lloyd Danforth

There is a limit to what one person can do to your Karma

MaineShark

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on May 17, 2007, 04:29 PM NHFTThere is a limit to what one person can do to your Karma

Potentially, but not much of one, now that you can applaud or smite every hour, instead of every 12 hours.  One could have a large effect in a short time, and two or three could have a bigger effect.

Joe

LiveFree

I'll give ya some karma cause ya let me fondle your Bushy M17. ;D

Beth221

Quote from: LiveFree on May 18, 2007, 07:33 AM NHFT
I'll give ya some karma cause ya let me fondle your Bushy M17. ;D

ill give karma based on that!!