• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Where are you staying at Gunstock

Started by Pat K, May 14, 2007, 04:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

If he doesn't need to be in court for solicitation, I may be sharing my campsite with Mr. Hot Pants and Small Government himself, Starchild.   :blush:

http://xpress.sfsu.edu/archives/magazine/001106.html

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on June 06, 2007, 07:15 AM NHFT
You're safe. I am not an Innkeeper.   Frankly, you would be safe, even if I were ;D

Well now I feel slighted...  ;D

John

Maybe Steele Hill (about 30 min. away) unless I can throw down (rain excluded) at some place on site.
I am unable to make a firm commitment, do to recent personal issues.

The LOVE of PorcFest is a constant pull.
Not sure I can resist - at all!

Kat Kanning

Well I hope you can bring your personal issues to P'fest!  We haven't seen you in a long time.

Russell Kanning

there should be room to rent campsites when you arrive .... there is no day use fee, but there is a fee to share a campsite I think ... you can drive around and see who is camping and ask to crash there for a shared rate. :)

mvpel

Jack Shimek has a block of campsites available, which will be right near the bonfire site.  They were reserved as a unit for the entire week by the FSP to prevent unaffliated campers from complaining about late-night revelry, and Jack's working on subletting to recoup some of the FSP's expense.  He has about 7 left.

Lloyd Danforth

I rented spare campsites for indigent porcs  for a couple of Porcfests.  The last time I did it, there was so much sharing of sites and I don't know if anyone used the site I rented.  Its good that the FSP stepped up ;D
Most of the sites I saw when I toured Gunstock (thanks again Kat, Russell and Kira), were little clearings in the woods and didn't look like they would hold a lot of tents.  I think most of the sites further away from the pond are in open fields, but, don't know how the individual sites compare to Roger's in size.
I hope we are so packed this year that they have to make more campsites!

Pat K

Well I am at Daisy-43 close to Lloyd and Cathleen and Don.
No more electric sites were available so I will need a real
long extension cord.  ;D

Quantrill

Quote from: Pat K on June 08, 2007, 04:34 PM NHFT
Well I am at Daisy-43 close to Lloyd and Cathleen and Don.
No more electric sites were available so I will need a real
long extension cord.  ;D

Good thinking.  I'll bring my 50 footer and power inverter...
:D

jsorens

Sadly, this will be the first PF that I miss. We had made plans, but have had to cancel them suddenly. I'm sure a good time will be had by all! Just wish I could be there.

Russell Kanning

too bad .... but .... now we dont have to hold back 4 your sake ... porcfest will get even crazier .... there may be burning of children

Pat K

Quote from: jsorens on June 08, 2007, 05:43 PM NHFT
Sadly, this will be the first PF that I miss. We had made plans, but have had to cancel them suddenly. I'm sure a good time will be had by all! Just wish I could be there.

Damn flighty collage Professors.  ;D

Recumbent ReCycler

So, when I come up, should I bring a tent even if I'm not planning to spend the night?  That way if plans change, I have it just in case, and I might be able to loan it out.  I think lack of funds will be my biggest limitation, but I might be able to pay for a site later if there is one that was rented but isn't being used.

Lloyd Danforth

Cousin Tim, I know you were at Porcfest last year, cause you broke both of my potato cannons.  It should be clear that you probably will be able to plop down a tent on someone's site for nothing and find people willing to feed you and supply beer, if you provide a little something.