• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Where are you staying at Gunstock

Started by Pat K, May 14, 2007, 04:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Rosie the Riveter

No pond for me -- I am by the flush toilets and showers of course.....

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on May 14, 2007, 09:01 PM NHFT

You're using the flush toilets as your own pond?   :o

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 15, 2007, 08:16 AM NHFT
Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on May 14, 2007, 09:01 PM NHFT

You're using the flush toilets as your own pond?   :o

The pond is probably cleaner  ;D

wolf

My one absolute requirement for a motel is that I don't have to show ID. I would be content in the roach motel as long as there is no ID requirement. Some money could be saved if i just camp out or sleep in the back of my truck- that's ok, i've slept in worse places. Are there showers for the campers? It would be deseriable if wi-fi were available.

PassionatePantherrr

We're not camping at Gunstock, as we don't live far away and we've the baby (who's really not ready for camping). We'll be vending at table 10 though, so you can definitely find us there on Friday and Saturday. :)

Dreepa

Quote from: wolf on May 15, 2007, 09:27 PM NHFT
My one absolute requirement for a motel is that I don't have to show ID. I would be content in the roach motel as long as there is no ID requirement. Some money could be saved if i just camp out or sleep in the back of my truck- that's ok, i've slept in worse places. Are there showers for the campers? It would be deseriable if wi-fi were available.

Wifi is there.
I think that the showers are pay per use.
http://summer.gunstock.com/camping/camp_amenities/

Russell Kanning

error

Quote from: wolf on May 15, 2007, 09:27 PM NHFT

+1 for not showing ID.

Does Gunstock require people to show ID?

If they do, we're going to have a serious problem.

mappchik

Quote from: error on May 16, 2007, 01:16 AM NHFT
Does Gunstock require people to show ID?

If they do, we're going to have a serious problem.

According to my confirmation letter, you'll need:
A credit card, for the $20 refundable gate key deposit.
License plate number
If bringing pet, a current rabies certificate.

No mention of Personal ID.

dalebert

I'm flying out alone it seems so I was hoping someone might let me contribute toward their fee for crash space. Since I'm flying, I won't have camping equipment other than a sleeping bag and some kind of pad or air mattress to sleep on. It seems that a lot of people would be in my situation. Do they have equipment rentals like tents?

I'm going to try to recruit some people at the Georgia Libertarian Convention this Saturday. Maybe I can find someone to attend with. Wish me luck.

Dreepa

I am just gonna crash at someone's place as well.  Haven't figured out who I am going to bother yet.

Dalebert.... no need for a stinkin' tent... (unless it is raining)

mvpel

We're at site Birch-12, a full-hookup RV site.  We're renting an RV for the week from RVAmerica.