• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Where are you staying at Gunstock

Started by Pat K, May 14, 2007, 04:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie the Riveter

Quantrill

So I'm gonna TRY to get to Gunstock.  I'm supposed to be on call that week, but hopefully I can get that changed.  So who do I need to sleep with to get a place to crash?
:bdance2:

error

Quote from: Quantrill on May 17, 2007, 11:24 PM NHFT
So who do I need to sleep with to get a place to crash?

Presumably, the person you'll be crashing with. ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Dreepa on May 17, 2007, 12:29 PM NHFT
I am just gonna crash at someone's place as well.  Haven't figured out who I am going to bother yet.

Dalebert.... no need for a stinkin' tent... (unless it is raining)

You take up a lot of room, Chris, but, I can spare a few square feet.  Bring yer own stink'in tent or shelter.  Cedar, 20 something.

http://summer.gunstock.com/upload/photos/425Campground_Map_2007_web.pdf

dalebert

Quote from: error on May 17, 2007, 11:48 PM NHFT
Quote from: Quantrill on May 17, 2007, 11:24 PM NHFT
So who do I need to sleep with to get a place to crash?

Presumably, the person you'll be crashing with. ;D

Oh, that's sneaky. I can picture that.

Your host starts getting frisky and you're like "WTF?"

"You said you'd sleep with me if I let you share my campsite."

"Yes, SLEEP. I never said anything about sex."

We Libertarians love to beat semantics to death.  ;D
Verbal contract. Have to honor it!

wolf

Gunstock campgrounds DOES require ID. I emailed them and this is the response

Yes we do, at check-in time.

Gunstock Guest Services
1-603-293-4341 x155

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 7:09 PM
To: Camping Office
Subject: ID requirement

Hello:

Do you require personal ID to rent a campsite?

Quantrill

Do they LOOK at the id, or do they photocopy it and give copies to all the feds who think we're bad people?

You know, while many in the "patriot" movement are not criminals, bad things could potentially happen, thus we're all labeled "domestic terrorists"...

Post Scriptum - the PA DHS really sucks...

error

I'll probably bring my expired out of state ID again, which I used to check in at the New Hampshire Liberty Forum. :)

Rosie the Riveter

Quantrill

My landlord rented a site.  I'll be staying there Friday evening through Sunday.
:campfire:

Rochelle

Thanks to the previous discussion about sleeping with the person you crash with...I must now get my eye-bleach  :-\

I'm staying at an Inn. :)

Recumbent ReCycler

I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to spend there.  I'm short on cash because I have been unemployed for a few weeks.  I just started a new job yesterday, and have no idea what my schedule is going to look like.  I will most likely drive up for the day a few times, and if there is somewhere I can crash, I may spend a night or two.  I think my family will probably come up for a day or two.  I'm about an hour away from there (about 40 miles), so it isn't too far away for a day trip.  I found some organized shooting events that will be on the Saturdays before and at the end of Porcfest week, and may be going to one of those.  I posted information about them at the FSP forum.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Rochelle on June 04, 2007, 04:41 AM NHFT
Thanks to the previous discussion about sleeping with the person you crash with...I must now get my eye-bleach  :-\

Oh....... haven't you heard about the Innkeeper's Special Perks Law in NH? 

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on June 06, 2007, 06:50 AM NHFT
Quote from: Rochelle on June 04, 2007, 04:41 AM NHFT

Oh....... haven't you heard about the Innkeeper's Special Perks Law in NH? 

Gee Lloyd, I was hoping to take you up on the offer to camp at your site... however, the rent might be more than I'm will to give.  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

You're safe. I am not an Innkeeper.   Frankly, you would be safe, even if I were ;D