• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I know I have been gone from here but the case for Ron Paul brought me back

Started by Nikiya, May 14, 2007, 06:47 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikiya

Hi all,

I know I have been gone from these forums for a while, but I was trying to survive my first winter up here. lol.
I also know many of the members here are of the mindset that you shouldn't vote (or that they choose not to vote) (hi Russell ;) ).
But the media blackout of the first Liberty minded major party presidential candidate Ron Paul should be reason enough (especially for us already here in NH) to go out register as a republican and vote in the primaries for Ron Paul.  This is not just a man that plays lip service to liberty, but actually has a record to back him up.  I know most of the people on here probably already know of him, and have probably watched the presidential debate or at least his portions on google video or youtube (if not please do).  When is the last time a candidate said he would get rid of the IRS, abolish the Federal Reserve and bring us back to Gold standard.  This is our candidate, this is not just the lesser of 2 evils we normally get.  I have already joined his campaign, I truly believe he is our only chance to not have Obama or even worse Clinton in the white house.  I am fired up people, and I want to know that more of you out there are as well.  I have missed you all very much during the winter months, but that is over and now is time for action.

P.S. I plan to be at the 911truth event on the 18th, I am truly interested to hear him speak.

Russell Kanning

I will forgive the intrusion of politics into my politics free area ..... and will only ask that someone move this thread.
I have the politics section on ignore so that I don't go there and ask you all to stop wasting your time on the government threadmill. :)

BTW whenever we have a ron paul related letter for the Keene Free Press ... it gets plenty of hits.

http://www.keenefreepress.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=520&Itemid=36

Dreepa

Nikiya.... have you checked out ronpaulhq.com?

There is a section on their to join meetup  so that you will get emails about events that will be occuring in NH.
Also there is a yahoo group NHRonPaul that you should join as well.

Welcome back.