• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Promote FREE TALK LIVE with the new Liberty Cards

Started by coreystern, May 14, 2007, 11:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

coreystern

If you love LIBERTY, promote it with the Liberty Card.  The card promotes 17 libertarian websites, and has a quiz that identifies whether they are a libertarian or not.  Keep them handy when doing protests or at rallies.  They are perfect for family and friends.

Check it out at www.libertycard.org.

Corey Stern
LibertyCard.org

KBCraig

The cards are nice. But unsolicited audio sucks, dude!

Do you know how disconcerting it is to be listening to FTL, only to have another clip from FTL start playing, then try to find which one of 20 open browser tabs is responsible?

Make the audio clip "on demand" only, and I'll go back to take a look at buying some cards.

Kevin

PinoX7

I went to 2 gun shows already down here, a guy gave me 'the citizens handbook' and he also gave me a bill of rights book.
I love the atmoshpere of the gunshows, and i really enjoy going around talking to guys at the booths, lots of them have issues with local officials, which to me is more important than somebody always blaming all their problems on bush. I bought 250 cards, so hopefully I can spend some time getting people interested, and maybe they never even knew the Libertarians were an option.

Dreepa

Quote from: KBCraig on May 15, 2007, 12:45 AM NHFT
The cards are nice. But unsolicited audio sucks, dude!

That is funny cuz I just saw the other liberty card thread......and thought oh Kevin is not going to like this audio.

Corey!  Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You also might want to start a thread over at the FSP forum.

d_goddard

Kat Kanning

I can't even go check it out now cause I know some awful sound is going to blare at me as soon as I do.

KBCraig

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 15, 2007, 08:37 AM NHFT
I can't even go check it out now cause I know some awful sound is going to blare at me as soon as I do.

The "awful sound" is Corey's call to FTL, which isn't awful at all, except when you're already listening to FTL and suddenly find yourself with "dueling Ians".