• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Is it disgusting to change a baby at a restaurant table?

Started by Kat Kanning, May 18, 2007, 04:05 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Is it disgusting to change a baby at a crowded restaurant table, right next to where people are eating, not washing your hands afterwards?

Raineyrocks

mappchik

yes.

(I'm whispering, lest those NH politicians hear & take inspiration for more public health regulations)

CNHT

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 18, 2007, 04:05 PM NHFT
Is it disgusting to change a baby at a crowded restaurant table, right next to where people are eating, not washing your hands afterwards?

OMG Kat who did this? LOL

Raineyrocks

Quote from: CNHT on May 18, 2007, 04:20 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 18, 2007, 04:05 PM NHFT

OMG Kat who did this? LOL

I was going to ask that too but I got distracted by an 11 yr. old trombone player. :D

Pat K

cathleeninnh

Very inappropriate. Every situation is different, though. A restaurant has a rest room. Parents should have a changing pad and their car should be outside. There are options other than a dining table.

In extreme circumstances, I have used my lap. Other people don't have to watch and there are no utensils involved.

Cathleen

Lloyd Danforth

Not up there with blowing one's nose in their napkin, but, close

lastlady

YES! But there are worse things in life. I could get over it...

Puke

It's quite inappropriate in my opinion.
Use the changing table in the bathroom for fuck's sake!
If I left a chocolate corn brownie log on a table in a restaurant I bet other's would be pissed.

Tom Sawyer

Reminds me of when I was a busboy... (some) people are pigs. I used to be regularly shocked at the mess that was left at tables.  :P

eques

I'm reminded of that stupid MADTV skit where the one character would just puke at the slightest provocation.

Where's that guy when you need him?  :P

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on May 18, 2007, 05:05 PM NHFT
Not up there with blowing one's nose in their napkin, but, close

You're right.  I guess it's easy to be oblivious to how one's actions effect others.