• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Does anyone know of technical or community colleges in NH.......................

Started by Raineyrocks, May 19, 2007, 10:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

that offer classes in becoming an Ultrasound Technician?  I've spent all morning online trying to find one and have had no luck. 

I'm really interested in going back to college or a vocational/technical school this fall.  I've seen a lot of online schools but I don't know if they are as good as actually going to a community college or tech school, besides I want to get out and go to school not sit at home all the time and you can't become an Ultrasound Technician with an online school anyway.

I used to be a temp. secretary and worked in a lot of hospitals. I always felt that working in a hospital felt right to me, but I don't want to sit behind a desk anymore.  I love old people so I wouldn't even mind becoming a nurse and working in a nursing home but where are the schools for these types of courses.  I could only go part-time right now until we move closer because I can't drive long distances at night, I'm night blind.

Any suggestions would be so appreciated! :D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: malevil on May 19, 2007, 12:27 PM NHFT
At the NH Technical Institute in Concord...click on this link: http://www.nhti.edu/academics/academicprograms/degdiagmedsono.htm

Excellent, thanks Malevil! :D  I searched and searched and did not find that page! :BangHead:

Jared

there's mccintosh college in dover, and there's a hesser in portsmouth. there's also new hampshire tech, which i believe is in greenland.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jared on May 21, 2007, 01:03 PM NHFT
there's mccintosh college in dover, and there's a hesser in portsmouth. there's also new hampshire tech, which i believe is in greenland.

Thanks Jared! :D