• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Defend Myrtle Woodward and Her Family!

Started by jcpliberty, January 06, 2005, 06:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Also after the Tuesday protest maybe we can go tubing (putting flyers in people's newspaper boxes) around Brentwood.  Has that area been hit yet?   The old flyers will work if we add a date to them for the second protest.   I'm assuming that will be Thursday the 27th outside the zoning board meeting wherever that is.   Need a location on that before tomorrow...

FTL_Ian

jcpliberty

Quote from: FTL_Ian on January 24, 2005, 11:33 PM NHFT
Someone please call tonight with an update...

Ian

What number do I call and you mean tonight meaning Tuesday, Jan 25 yes?

JP

FTL_Ian

800-259-9231 after 7p EST, yes tonight.

Regards,
Ian

jcpliberty

Kat Kanning

I decided to come today, too.  I'll bring two signs...now sure what yet.

jcpliberty

Quote from: katdillon on January 25, 2005, 04:25 AM NHFT
I decided to come today, too.  I'll bring two signs...now sure what yet.

I'll be there, of course, withmy fantabulous sign "Zoning Laws Destroy Families"

JP

P.S. If anyone wants to create their own sign today, I will bring some of my old James Perry for Planning Board signs. You can use the back to make a sign. I don't have extra markers though and am very hesitant to bring my only set with me to potentially lose.

JP

Kat Kanning

Why tomorrow?

BTW, I'll be late and showing up straight to the courthouse.

jcpliberty

Quote from: katdillon on January 25, 2005, 04:53 AM NHFT
Why tomorrow?

BTW, I'll be late and showing up straight to the courthouse.

Sorry, I have been in the habit all day yesterday of saying tomorrow to the press. LOL

JP

Kat Kanning

"Hampton persecutes lady, 95"
"Don't zone my home"

doing up those signs now

Russell Kanning

davemincin

My thought is things when smashingly, not to mention a good dose of NH winter! ;)
The Herald sent a writer, and photographer...and channel 9 a film crew.

Later in the Day Dada and I attending the hearings in Concord.  Incidently Dada testified,
and was the only one to recieve a standing ovation! :D

P. S. Perhaps if you would communicate a little better with your wife you might have a better
idea of what happened! ;D

JonM

Imagine what it will be like to do sign holdings when it isn't freezing out . . .