• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Defend Myrtle Woodward and Her Family!

Started by jcpliberty, January 06, 2005, 06:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: katdillon on January 25, 2005, 05:06 PM NHFT
Here are the photos:

http://www.soulawakenings.com/underground/tikiwiki/tiki-browse_gallery.php?galleryId=7

That horrible image of 'Lloyd Thinking' that ought to be deleted was probably me being bumm :Ped out about sending John to the wrong bookstore.

FTL_Ian

Still awaiting a call..

There's a communist on the phone right now.

Ian

Kat Kanning

We're chatting.

It went great.

The TV segment was great.

The cold was great.

Barbara was great.

Dave Ridley

Update regarding the speculation over why they cancelled or postponed Myrle's hearing:

One of the former state reps who's been following this (and holds local elected office nearby) tells me his theory is that the judge hunted down  one or more of the officials in Hampton and told them he doesn't want this case in his courtroom, perhaps believing it is an unjustified case.   He goes on to theorize that this may have had to do with the advance publicity, perhaps including the publicity we generated.   However when I say "theory" I am being cautious.  The ex rep says he is almost sure this is what happened.  Time will tell!  But I got on free talk live tonight and passed this theory on to the nation....

jcpliberty

Quote from: DadaOrwell on January 25, 2005, 10:55 PM NHFT
Update regarding the speculation over why they cancelled or postponed Myrle's hearing:

One of the former state reps who's been following this (and holds local elected office nearby) tells me his theory is that the judge hunted down  one or more of the officials in Hampton and told them he doesn't want this case in his courtroom, perhaps believing it is an unjustified case.   He goes on to theorize that this may have had to do with the advance publicity, perhaps including the publicity we generated.   However when I say "theory" I am being cautious.  The ex rep says he is almost sure this is what happened.  Time will tell!  But I got on free talk live tonight and passed this theory on to the nation....

Glad you did! I was out cold by like 3 this afternoon and woke up a few hours ago. Still tired, so heading back to bed now LOL.

JP

jgmaynard

Here's a work of art for you all.. :D

Someone DID get a recording of the TV segment, right? ;) And it IS being digitized as we speak. Correct? ;)

JM

FTL_Ian

Quote"So you don?t have a chemical factory next to a church," Schultz said in explaining the purpose behind zoning regulations. "It?d be kind of scary, especially when you have a school or a church or a residential area."

Looks like the judge didn't order this to "go away"  this idiot still wants to play ball.  The only thing "scary" is knowing that he's running around, and YOUR grandmother could be next!

You guys are doing great so far!  Keep up the pressure!
Ian

Kat Kanning

"It'd be kind of scary..."

This is the face that scares Shultz??!?

jgmaynard

Shultz.............

<bad German accent>
He knows NOTH-ING!
</bad German accent>

JM

davemincin

Are we looking at showing up at the zoning meeting Thursday night?
I'll be back in Concord tomorrow so really need a heads up on this soon.

Kat Kanning

OK guys, what's the plan for tomorrow night?  Russell, Kira and I can be out to Hampton by 6:30. 

I propose we meet at Burger King at 6:30
603 Lafayette Rd, Hampton

The Zoning board meeting is at 7:00 at the town offices:
100 Winnacunnet Rd Hampton
Selectman's room

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: katdillon on January 26, 2005, 10:21 AM NHFT
OK guys, what's the plan for tomorrow night?? Russell, Kira and I can be out to Hampton by 6:30.?

I propose we meet at Burger King at 6:30
603 Lafayette Rd, Hampton

The Zoning board meeting is at 7:00 at the town offices:
100 Winnacunnet Rd Hampton
Selectman's room

Cool
I'll be early

I've got extra candles, but, I could use a sign.

also, we learned on election day that signs on long sticks can rest on the ground, freeing one hand, or, allowing you to hold stick against your body while keeping your hand in your pocket.

I'll bring some sticks

davemincin

Any possibility of meeting a wee bit earlier?  Thinking we want to be at the zoning meeting by
6:30 so we can catch the folks going in.  Perhaps 6:00 or 6:15.

Lloyd, i have some stuff to put a couple signs together.