• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Defend Myrtle Woodward and Her Family!

Started by jcpliberty, January 06, 2005, 06:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AlanM

Quote from: davemincin on January 26, 2005, 05:56 PM NHFT

Anyone heard from Alan? He's close!

Dave

Sorry, Dave. I work from 2-10 PM. Can't make it.
Alan

Lori

JP,
As you can see I made it bigger and I took the advice I was given about the text colors I hope it is better.  You sure you want it 100% bigger?  LOL  Well you can size it down easy enough, but it may be too big it seems to me as a logo at this one.  :)

Keep warm.  Hoping to get to see you soon, but life is getting in the way.   >:(

Lori

davemincin

Are we going back the 17th?  Hey leader Jim!!  Expect I can to dig up some folks, but would prefer to be able to give them some lead time....So what's the plan?

My thinking is same plan...Burger King at 6...zoning board meeting at 6:30...what say you? ???

Dave

John

That's my time line.
Gee, another day when 12-hour-shifts won't get in the way.
LET'S ROLL!   8)

Dave Ridley

Since the hampton thing drags on I thought I would let someone over there in authority know we haven't forgetten them. 

Called the ZBA vice chair
Jennifer Truesdale
(603) 929-9070

Basically I left my name and number, introduced myself as being from NHfree.com and left her roughly this message

Got some questions for you regarding the status of your board's conflict with barbara burbank and myrtle woodward.
I'm not a journalist, more like a blogger.   I'm not pretending to be neutral, but i will be accurate and will faithfully report the main points of your answers to the NHfree  webstie. .

what is the current status of the case?
were you on the board when this conflict began?
what , if anything, did you do to prevent the levy of a 180,000 dollar fine against myrtle and barbara?

what is your goal in handling their situation?  Are you trying to win?   just trying to end it?  just trying to drag it out?

from a moral standpoint, how right or wrong do you think it is for  a governing body to make determinations about what people build on their own property, assuming that the construction does not hurt neighbors?

are you hoping to take additional action against the burbanks at at time when no one is looking?

has this situation proven to be uncomfortable for you?

Dave Ridley

i've also swapped some email with barbara and basically the situation is just dragging on .

FSPinNY