• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Defend Myrtle Woodward and Her Family!

Started by jcpliberty, January 06, 2005, 06:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

I wonder if it might be good to call elected officials there and get support from one or two of them.   I can't however find any info on who they are.  I do have a list of appointed officials below...

Most notably the apparent villian:  Kevin Schultz Building Inspector/Health Officer 929-5911

I was thinking about calling him and asking if there was something he'd like us to know before our protest, if there's something he'd like to say to defend himself.   Then in the absence of mitigating revelations I think it would be fun to just call every day and say hi you're a bad guy.   

---

Hampton Appointed Officials

Name Position Phone Number
James S. Barrington Town Manager 926-6766
Karen M. Anderson Administrative Assistant 926-6766
Robert A. Casassa Town Moderator 926-3185
Arleen Andreozzi Town Clerk 926-0406
Joyce Sheehan Tax Collector 926-6769
Ellen M. Lavin Treasurer 926-3679
Dawna Duhamel Finance Director 929-5815
Kevin Schultz Building Inspector/Health Officer 929-5911
Chuck Marsden Assistant Building Inspector 929-5911
Robert Charrette Code Enforcement Officer 926-5826
Robert Estey Assessor 929-5837
Angela Boucher Deputy Assessor 929-5837
John F. Harwood Town Planner 929-5913
William L. Wrenn, Jr. Chief of Police 929-4444
Peter MacKinnon Animal Control Officer 929-4444
Hank Lipe, Jr. Fire Chief / Emergency Management Director 926-3316
Christopher Silver Depuuty Fire Chief - Safety & Training 926-3316
Steven Benotti Depuuty Fire Chief - Operations 926-3316
John R. Hangen Public Works Director 926-3202
Doug Mellin Public Works Operations Manager 926-3202
Dyana Martin Recreation Director 926-3932
Rene Boudreau Recreation Dept. Program Director 926-3932
Darren Patch Parks Coordinator 926-3932
Mark S. Gearreald Borofsky, Amodeo-Vickery & Bandazian, P.A. 1-800-225-5852

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

When a few of us burned a UN flag, our base was mobilized. It was fun. We have a liberty loving 'base' in NH and they are getting more energized. :)

Michael Fisher

There is nothing imaginable that could deter me at this point.  Regardless of what happens to our initial organizations or efforts, this activist is on a mission and will never give up.

jcpliberty

I picked up 1000 flyers from Scott Roth this morning (Scott- we should make that Saturday morning at Gary's Harvest Rest. a regular ritual!)

They are bundled in packs of 100, who wants to come help pass them out next week?!?

JP

rothamerica

Regular ritual it IS then.  I enjoyed the visit and look forward to many more, Jim.  Thanks again for the fellowship.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: jcpliberty on January 08, 2005, 07:28 PM NHFT
They are bundled in packs of 100, who wants to come help pass them out next week?!?

Me!!!

rothamerica

Maybe we can make it a central meeting place for breakfast roundtables of the NH Underground. ;D

jcpliberty

Quote from: Scott Roth on January 08, 2005, 08:32 PM NHFT
Maybe we can make it a central meeting place for breakfast roundtables of the NH Underground. ;D

Oo! Yeah! Who wants to meet at Gary's Harvest Restaurant next Saturday? Say 9:30 or 10 AM? It is in Wilton, right on Route 101, not far from Keene, Peterborough, Manchester, Nashua.. it is kinda central actually!

JP

Russell Kanning

cathleeninnh

Saturday, the 15th. We can be there and have the day to help with whatever needs to be done.

Cathleen and Don Converse

Dave Ridley

Mincin is submitting this to the Herald I think:

Dear friends at the Herald:

You boiled my blood with your article on that Hampton zoning thug's
attempt to destroy part of an old woman's home.  And I'm not the only one who's furious.

The out-of-control building inspector's name is Kevin Schultz, and though he may work in Hampton he has forgotten what state he's in.   On January 25 his
fellow citizens will pay him a visit to remind him that this is New Hampshire, not
New York.   All freedom-loving New Hampshirites are invited to participate in the
demonstration.

Our protest will be in front of the Rockingham County Courthouse, 10 Route 125, Brentwood, NH, Jan. 25, 9:30 a.m.   That's when Shultz will face his victims, 95-year-old Myrtle Woodward and her niece Barbara Burbank.  There in court he will try to force them to tear down parts of the home and pay over $100,000, all in the name of protecting them from themselves.

Bring whatever props and signs you like, bring your friends, and most importantly
bring your love of freedom.  If you've been waiting for the right moment to take
a stand against zoning abuse, you need wait no longer.  For more details visit underground.soulawakenings.com
or call Dave at 603____

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Does anyone know how much exactly they're going to be forced to tear down?