• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Defend Myrtle Woodward and Her Family!

Started by jcpliberty, January 06, 2005, 06:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AlanM

Quote from: jcpliberty on January 11, 2005, 08:39 PM NHFT
Quote from: jcpliberty on January 11, 2005, 08:36 PM NHFT
I will be getting to Hampton at 10:00 AM tomorrow morning, what is your cell phone number, email it to me at jimcperry@gmail.com. I will let you know where I will be be.

JP

I will be handing out flyers tomorrow at 10:00 AM at:

Hannaford Food and Drug
630 Lafayette Rd
Hampton, NH 03842-3348

I am supposed to meet Ms. Burbank at 10:30 at her house, then at 11 AM go back to the store. I can only stay until NOON.

JP

Jp, I don't have a cell phone. I will meet you at Hannaford Food and Drug at 10:00
Alan

rothamerica

Best wished to you both tomorrow.  May you have many on the side of justice.

jcpliberty

Quote from: AlanM on January 11, 2005, 09:35 PM NHFT
Quote from: jcpliberty on January 11, 2005, 08:39 PM NHFT
Quote from: jcpliberty on January 11, 2005, 08:36 PM NHFT
I will be getting to Hampton at 10:00 AM tomorrow morning, what is your cell phone number, email it to me at jimcperry@gmail.com. I will let you know where I will be be.

JP

I will be handing out flyers tomorrow at 10:00 AM at:

Hannaford Food and Drug
630 Lafayette Rd
Hampton, NH 03842-3348

I am supposed to meet Ms. Burbank at 10:30 at her house, then at 11 AM go back to the store. I can only stay until NOON.

JP

Jp, I don't have a cell phone. I will meet you at Hannaford Food and Drug at 10:00
Alan

OK, See you tomorrow!

JP

jcpliberty

I set up a Liberty Tree Society Cafe Press shop to help raise money for our different things. All money raised from now until January 25, will be donated to "Myrtle's Legal Defense Fund".

Buy now!

http://www.cafepress.com/libertytrees

JP

Kat Kanning

We'll be going to the Seacoast meeting on Saturday, noon and handing out flyers afterward.  I haven't got the flyer, though.  Will someone at the seacoast meeting have some, or do I need to get a copy to print?

AlanM

Well, JP and I handed out flyers today in Hampton. Not many people were out and about. Hannaford doesn't allow anyone to hand out flyers on their property, so we went into the center of town. Unfortunately there were very few people to give them to. Had some success though. One fellow was very interested, and might email JP for more info. The weather turned real nasty, so I packed it in. I will do more on Friday.
It was great to meet Lil JP.  :)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: katdillon on January 12, 2005, 07:56 AM NHFT
We'll be going to the Seacoast meeting on Saturday, noon and handing out flyers afterward.? I haven't got the flyer, though.? Will someone at the seacoast meeting have some, or do I need to get a copy to print?

Bring Lots of them

Karl

I noticed there are two slots opening up for Hampton's Zoning Board this year.  Maybe we should encourage one of the Burbanks to run for one of those slots to help prevent this from happening to other people?

BTW, the petition was denied 3-2.  After some marry-go-round of board members during the hearing, four ZBA members were on record as opposing this.  Those bad guys' names are:

Mathew Shaw
Rick Griffin
Kevin Sullivan
Jack Lessard

jcpliberty

Quote from: katdillon on January 12, 2005, 07:56 AM NHFT
We'll be going to the Seacoast meeting on Saturday, noon and handing out flyers afterward.  I haven't got the flyer, though.  Will someone at the seacoast meeting have some, or do I need to get a copy to print?

I'll have some tonight.

JP

rothamerica

intergraph19

<i>Building Inspector Kevin Schultz filed legal action against Burbank and her 95-year-old aunt, Myrtle Woodward, on Dec. 13, asking a judge to order the woman to demolish everything not approved by the town, prohibit further construction and pay the town?s costs and attorney?s fees.</i>

What did this poor woman do to this guy, let her dog poop on his lawn?  Geez!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Karl on January 12, 2005, 04:26 PM NHFT
I noticed there are two slots opening up for Hampton's Zoning Board this year.? Maybe we should encourage one of the Burbanks to run for one of those slots to help prevent this from happening to other people?

BTW, the petition was denied 3-2.? After some marry-go-round of board members during the hearing, four ZBA members were on record as opposing this.? Those bad guys' names are:

Mathew Shaw
Rick Griffin
Kevin Sullivan
Jack Lessard
Thanks for the great info. We should ask them if one of them wants to run and stop the madness. :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: intergraph19 on January 13, 2005, 04:58 AM NHFT
What did this poor woman do to this guy, let her dog poop on his lawn?? Geez!
He probably thinks he is helping make sure every home is "safe" in Hampton.  :(