• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Defend Myrtle Woodward and Her Family!

Started by jcpliberty, January 06, 2005, 06:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

davemincin

Just received a heads up re the Foster's letter being published.

Michael Fisher

We should go straight from the Seacoast Porcupine meeting to Hampton with a massive stack of fliers.

If we team up, we can get a lot of them handed out.

What do the flyers look like???

Kat Kanning

Fancy!  Scott does such a wonderful job with the printing!

Dave Ridley

Regarding the tubing idea (having  a passenger put flyers in newspaper tubes while the driver drives)....

We should probably also tube Shultz's neighborhood but ideally with a flyer that makes clear he's their neighbor and what his address is. 

BlueLu

Quote from: DadaOrwell on January 13, 2005, 10:02 AM NHFT
Regarding the tubing idea (having? a passenger put flyers in newspaper tubes while the driver drives)....

I always wondered what to call those little boxes for newspapers underneath the USPS mailboxes in rural areas.? I have to admit my imagination was running wild with what you could have meant when you first made your suggestion.

There is even a tool for stuffing tubes on the passenger side of the car.
http://www.raksystems.com/tubestuffer.htm
Might be worthwhile investment, if this becomes a popular avenue of delivering fliers.

jcpliberty

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on January 13, 2005, 08:43 AM NHFT
We should go straight from the Seacoast Porcupine meeting to Hampton with a massive stack of fliers.

If we team up, we can get a lot of them handed out.

What do the flyers look like???

I have the remainder of the flyers that I haven't divided up, which is about 500.

How many people want to crusade about on Saturday after the meeting?

I will be there to talk about this project.

JP

Kat Kanning

Russell, Kira and I are going out after the seacoast meeting, too.  We should confer about what areas have already been hit.

jcpliberty

Quote from: katdillon on January 13, 2005, 01:46 PM NHFT
Russell, Kira and I are going out after the seacoast meeting, too.  We should confer about what areas have already been hit.

I will stop at Town Hall tomorrow and get a precinct map. We can discuss logistics and tactical information about the invasion at the meeting.

JP

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

The porcupines are coming!  The porcupines are coming!  Quick, hide your bureaucrats!!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Karl on January 12, 2005, 04:26 PM NHFT
I noticed there are two slots opening up for Hampton's Zoning Board this year.? Maybe we should encourage one of the Burbanks to run for one of those slots to help prevent this from happening to other people?
Maybe we could talk them into it or get some other decent people to run. That way we can be supporting change, instead of just "protesting".  :)

jcpliberty

Quote from: russellkanning on January 13, 2005, 02:15 PM NHFT
Quote from: Karl on January 12, 2005, 04:26 PM NHFT
I noticed there are two slots opening up for Hampton's Zoning Board this year.  Maybe we should encourage one of the Burbanks to run for one of those slots to help prevent this from happening to other people?
Maybe we could talk them into it or get some other decent people to run. That way we can be supporting change, instead of just "protesting".  :)

Indeed. Can everyone make breakfast in Wilton on the 22nd? I want to make this a regular Saturday morning thing for three reasons: one, I love you guys; two, I love breakfast at Gary's; and three, we need to be able to discuss, face to face different ways to help the Woodwards and Burbanks of NH, especially Myrtle and Barbara.

If everyone can be at breakfast on the 22nd, 9:00 AM, then we can eact and discuss our goals with this. As was pointed out last night -- we have no safety net, no Plan B if they lose in court.

JP

intergraph19

Quote from: russellkanning on January 13, 2005, 05:47 AM NHFT
Quote from: intergraph19 on January 13, 2005, 04:58 AM NHFT
What did this poor woman do to this guy, let her dog poop on his lawn?  Geez!
He probably thinks he is helping make sure every home is "safe" in Hampton.  :(

Probably.  You know what they say about power and corruption.  Unfortunatly those who feel their cause is righteous are the most dangerous.

rothamerica

Breakfast? ?Dis somebody say breakfast? ?I'll be there,,,if there's no OT.