• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Defend Myrtle Woodward and Her Family!

Started by jcpliberty, January 06, 2005, 06:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

davemincin

Alan, Lloyd, and myself from the Seacoast Region that I am aware of.  Please accept my apology for not putting more
effort into this.  Pot's a little full.  Most of our folks don't spend much time on the computer, but I'll sent them a note today, see if we can get some help.

Are we meeting at the Micky "D" before hand?  If so what time and I will get a note out.

Lloyd Danforth

Dave,
Don't forget to contact Cathleen from Portsmouth! 8) 8) 8) :P

Russell Kanning

Quote from: davemincin on January 24, 2005, 12:35 PM NHFT
Are we meeting at the Micky "D" before hand?? If so what time and I will get a note out.
I think they are. I guess that would have to be before 9:30am.
I don't think Kat and Kira can make it by then, so they will catch up with you later. :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: davemincin on January 24, 2005, 12:35 PM NHFTPlease accept my apology for not putting more effort into this.?
I was just trying to get a feel for how many people are coming.

Kat Kanning

The court date has been postponed until we don't know when.  Jim Perry will still be there protesting tomorrow.

I'm thinking that the Thursday night meeting with the zoning board will be the best time to show up and make a stink.  I wont be there tomorrow.

davemincin

Thanks for the heads up Kat.  Don't see any purpose if the case has been postponed.
I'll be heading up to Concord tomorrow for the hearings.

Kat Kanning

OK :)  Sounds like DaDa Dave will be there tomorrow.  Lloyd sounded like he may come Thursday night instead.

jcpliberty

In what seems to be an effort to avoid the Liberty Tree Society's protest of family-destroying zoning laws, it appears that the Rockingham County Superior Courthouse has rescheduled the January 25 hearing of the Myrtle Woodward and Barbara Burbank zoning case to a date yet undetermined.

The Liberty Tree Society, a group of liberty-minded New Hampshire citizens, announced on January 6 that they will hold an anti-zoning demonstration in front of Rockingham County Superior Court at 9:30 AM on January 25, 2005 in support of 95 year old Myrtle Woodward and her niece, Barbara Burbank.

Despite the actions of the Superior Court, the Liberty Tree Society has announced that the protest will take place as planned tomorrow, Jaunary 25, 2005 at 9:30 AM at the Rockingham Superior Courthouse.

We are still asking for all pro-freedom, pro-liberty residents of the State of New Hampshire and in all other New England States to come out to Rockingham County Superior Court on January 25, 2005 at 9:30 AM to show your support to Burbank and Woodward, to protest our government's use of authority to break up families and destroy private property
rights and to let our government know that we are still moving forward with this project.

For more information contact Jim C. Perry of the Liberty Tree Society at 603-891-1934 or by email at jimcperry@libertytrees.net

Erethizon

Quote from: Jim "JP" Christian Perry on January 24, 2005, 03:44 PM NHFT

In what seems to be an effort to avoid the Liberty Tree Society's protest of family-destroying zoning laws, it appears that the Rockingham County Superior Courthouse has rescheduled the January 25 hearing of the Myrtle Woodward and Barbara Burbank zoning case to a date yet undetermined.

Not meaning to take the wind out of your sails...

It was probably a scheduling conflict with one of the attorneys.

jcpliberty

Quote from: Erethizon on January 24, 2005, 04:04 PM NHFT

Nope, not at all. I have discussed this with Barbara. Whether it was or not is not the point. The point is, we are trying toget public sentiment in our favor. So yes, your post certainly takes wind out of our sails - ESPECIALLY if the press reads your post.

JP

Russell Kanning

Quote from: davemincin on January 24, 2005, 03:26 PM NHFT
Thanks for the heads up Kat.? Don't see any purpose if the case has been postponed.
I'll be heading up to Concord tomorrow for the hearings.
Barbara Burbank is still going to be there, so we can show her our support.:)
She had to take the day off work to meet the demands of the stinkin' bureaucrats. :(

Russell Kanning

There could be lots of reasons, but what strikes me is that they have not yet rescheduled it. Usually when courts/judges/lawyers need to reschedule they find a new time. Maybe the lousy building inspector didn't want to face anyone. :)
I was just wondering if the Hampton officials didn't want to face a possible unruly mob. I know how bad some of you guys can get. ;)

Russell Kanning

Since Barbara is going to be there on Tuesday, it would still be great to have as many people as possible show up. Kat will try to make it tomorrow also. :)

Erethizon

Quote from: russellkanning on January 24, 2005, 05:15 PM NHFT
There could be lots of reasons, but what strikes me is that they have not yet rescheduled it. Usually when courts/judges/lawyers need to reschedule they find a new time. Maybe the lousy building inspector didn't want to face anyone. :)
I was just wondering if the Hampton officials didn't want to face a possible unruly mob. I know how bad some of you guys can get. ;)

Its possible the building inspector's masters, who may be up for re-election soon, decided this issue is generating too much attention and told him to make this "go away".

Dave Ridley

I think we should try have this protest be as big and bad as possible even if the date has changed.   I'm now 95% sure I'll be there, I've finished my sign and it says

Zoning
Kills
Owning
NH33.com

I also have a full signmaking kit to give away to whoever can make good use of it, however I don't have an extra sign.   I'm planning to head straight to the courthouse rather than McDonald's.