• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Defend Myrtle Woodward and Her Family!

Started by jcpliberty, January 06, 2005, 06:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

OK, 6:00.  I'm not sure we can be there that early, but can try.

davemincin

Super...I'll see what I can do to round up some folks.

John

davemincin

Super John!

BTW Lloyd...talked to Catherine last night, and waiting for her to get back to me re joining us tomorrow night! ;)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: davemincin on January 26, 2005, 12:48 PM NHFT
Super John!

BTW Lloyd...talked to Catherine last night, and waiting for her to get back to me re joining us tomorrow night! ;)

Well, you answered my next question, Dave.

Russell Kanning

It will be great to show our smiling mugs at another place. They just can't seem to get rid of us. ;D

davemincin

Lloyd Catherine is stuck in the snow in CT.  She's going to try and get home tomorrow, and make the gig!
Also Michele, and Jim are going to join us tomorrow night.  Thinking it might be a good idea to bring flashlights
so our signs can be seen! ???

Oh yea, Jane is going to post the event on nhlibertycalendar.org...so hey, never know!

Jim you working on the press?

Anyone heard from Alan? He's close!

Dave

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: davemincin on January 26, 2005, 05:56 PM NHFT
Lloyd Catherine is stuck in the snow in CT.? She's going to try and get home tomorrow, and make the gig!
Also Michele, and Jim are going to join us tomorrow night.? Thinking it might be a good idea to bring flashlights
so our signs can be seen! ???

Oh yea, Jane is going to post the event on nhlibertycalendar.org...so hey, never know!

Jim you working on the press?

Anyone heard from Alan? He's close!

Dave

Where in CT, I'll dig her out! ;D

Lori

Liberty is definitely taking root and it will grow rapidly with the tireless work that is taking place amongst the Liberty Tree Society members.

You all are fantastic!  George Washington would be proud and I am with you in spirit though my flesh may be weak LOL.

Lori

Kat Kanning

OK, I printed 4 photos of Mytle...for whoever wants signs.  All are on 8.5x11 paper.

jcpliberty

Quote from: Lori on January 26, 2005, 07:28 PM NHFT

Liberty is definitely taking root and it will grow rapidly with the tireless work that is taking place amongst the Liberty Tree Society members.

You all are fantastic!  George Washington would be proud and I am with you in spirit though my flesh may be weak LOL.

Lori

Lori, canyou make that graphic about 100% larger? I could use it  on the Liberty Tree website as the logo.

BlueLu

Quote from: Jim "JP" Christian Perry on January 26, 2005, 08:17 PM NHFT
<SNIP>

Lori, canyou make that graphic about 100% larger? I could use it? on the Liberty Tree website as the logo.

I'd also suggest the text that begins:? "Liberty, when it begins..." be a dark color, because it gets lost in the red background.

Otherwise, a GREAT graphic!!

jcpliberty

Quote from: BlueLu on January 26, 2005, 08:35 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim "JP" Christian Perry on January 26, 2005, 08:17 PM NHFT
<SNIP>

Lori, canyou make that graphic about 100% larger? I could use it  on the Liberty Tree website as the logo.

I'd also suggest the text that begins:  "Liberty, when it begins..." be a dark color, because it gets lost in the red background.

Otherwise, a GREAT graphic!!

Agreed. And make the blue a little less contrasting. The graphic it self is truly WONDERFUL

JP

p.s. Thanks for making it Lori!

Lloyd Danforth

Dress warm Thursday night. The high in Hampton on thurs. is 14 degrees.  Thats the high!

jcpliberty

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 26, 2005, 09:17 PM NHFT
Dress warm Thursday night. The high in Hampton on thurs. is 14 degrees.  Thats the high!

WAHOO that is WARM!

JP