• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Start a Blog

Started by Tom Sawyer, May 20, 2007, 03:32 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

powerchuter

Quote from: Caleb on May 21, 2007, 09:27 PM NHFT
Rob, I have heard many of my friends say things about shooting the government if they do this or that. One friend tells me that he will start shooting if they start taking us off to camps because, "Hey, I figure dying in a shootout is better than going off to a camp."  But that is something he says once in awhile, not his predominant attitude.

I say this to you as a friend, and I hope you take it like that, and not like I'm getting on your case.  It just seems that you're a little too anxious to pull the trigger.  "Superior defensive force" ought to be something you hope to God you never have to use ... but you literally breathe it.

And I don't want to get on your case here. I think you do this out of frustration.  I realize people have accused you of being a "fed".  I personally don't think that is the case.  I think we're all frustrated with the arrogance that some people have to do evil things to us, while the vast majority of Americans stand idly by and cheer. That's the most frustrating part for me:  I realize there are evil people.  But the good guys far outnumber the bad guys, and they aren't supposed to be so ambivalent.

But frustration and anger can eat you alive.  Like I said, I hope you take this in the spirit it was intended and don't consider it a personal attack.

Caleb

I hear you Brother!
I'm not "too" anxious...nor even anxious...
But like the porcupine...my quills are always with me...and at the ready...

Like Joe, I've been in harm's way with only myself to depend on...and I'm still here...

Give Kat a hug for me(just don't tell her it was from me...lol)...and Kira too...Oh hell, Russell too!

Peace Brothers and Sisters...
May we rest well tonight...
And every night...

Quantrill

QuoteHey!  I'm battling with them also...
That means that there are at least three of us and we are barely keeping up with the smiters...
That's sad...
Really sad...

At least four of us.  I applauded Joe 2 or 3 times today...

MaineShark

KBCraig

Quote from: Quantrill on May 21, 2007, 11:08 PM NHFT
QuoteHey!  I'm battling with them also...
That means that there are at least three of us and we are barely keeping up with the smiters...
That's sad...
Really sad...

At least four of us.  I applauded Joe 2 or 3 times today...

Now I'm just playing ping-pong with someone, with Joe's karma as the ball. Occasionally I'll get it up to -3, and an hour later it's down to -5.

Kat Kanning

If that's true, more than one person is smiting him.  The admins aren't doing it.

KBCraig

I'd say it's probably only one person, from the timing. It looks like someone waits their hour and smacks him back down one, every time I applaud him one. Either that, or there just happens to be the same number of people on both sides, doing the same thing.

I've just made it a personal mission to get Joe's numbers back up where they belong.