• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

its bike weather! Vroom, VROOOOOMMMMM!!

Started by Beth221, May 23, 2007, 09:33 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth221

how many of us porcs have motorcycles???  Dan and I are having a blast on his ninja!  I love it to death!!! 

anyone have a favorite road to ride on in NH??  I love good old curvy country roads, that you can easily do about 60 or so on! 

anyone going to bike week??  Isnt that coming up?? 

I am interested in riding with some of you!! 

Oh Kev, get your fucking bike out of Panama!!!  lets RIDE!!!

MaineShark

Had a bike, but sold it.

I'd love to find an old Honda CX650T, but they're rare...  I'll probably end up getting a power cruiser of some sort.

The "ultimate" ride is probably the Kankamagus highway, which runs through the White Mountain National Forest.

Part of it runs along a river, and there are usually people stopping to swim.  The rest goes through some beautiful mountains.

Joe

Beth221

I'd love to ride on the Kank! 

Get a bike, lets get some more folks together, and make a weekend of it!!  wouldnt that be great?!?

MaineShark

Quote from: Beth221 on May 23, 2007, 10:23 AM NHFTI'd love to ride on the Kank! 

Get a bike, lets get some more folks together, and make a weekend of it!!  wouldnt that be great?!?

If nothing else, I can follow y'all in the Grand National, presuming no one has bought it before then.  I'd hang out at the end of the line, though, as riders tend not to like following my car.  Something about the sticky drag radials throwing up twin roostertails of sand, grit, and small stones...

Joe

Dan

Quote from: Beth221 on May 23, 2007, 09:33 AM NHFT
Dan and I are having a blast on his ninja!  I love it to death!!! 

Yikes!

Oh Kev, get your fucking bike out of Panama!!!  lets RIDE!!!

Well, can't argue with that.  At least I have a spare bike to let Kevin borrow in return for letting us use his sleds.

Beth221

why are you saying "yikes"

DId you not have fun with me on the bike with you?? 

Dan

It's the 'till death do us part line that raises the hackles on my neck.

Beth221

you big doo doo head! 

you havent killed me YET!  I got like 8 more lives left!

Dan

KBCraig

I want a Royal Enfield 500... a paleocruiser.  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

A friend of mine rode Royal Enfields in the 50's.  Later on in the 70's another friend had a Vincent 'Black Shadow', a really nice bike.

CNHT

KBCraig

Two of my friends/coworkers have been completing this very old school Triumph chopper:

http://www.gargoylesbikewerks.com/gargoyles_043.htm

I like what they did with this CX-500, truly one of the ugliest motorcycles ever made. It almost looks like it really was a WWII military bike.

http://www.gargoylesbikewerks.com/gargoyles_038.htm