• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Forum Announcement - Please Read

Started by Kat Kanning, May 23, 2007, 08:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

I can't image what possible benefit there'd be to kissing my ass.

Spencer

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 28, 2007, 07:59 PM NHFT
I can't image what possible benefit there'd be to kissing my ass.

Instant karma.

Friday

I have just one thing to add to this discussion:

Quote from: Dreepa on May 27, 2007, 03:29 PM NHFT
Revolution-- I do not think it means what you think it means.

Inconceivable!

PassionatePantherrr

We really appreciate all that Kat and Russell have done by allowing all sorts of posts on their forum, even though they didn't want to see posts on certain topics. To show consideration to their ideals, Joe and I are now offering another place to discuss politics, and firearms (although I don't consider self defense to be violent, I understand that some do), etc. So if you want to discuss Article 10 (the right to revolution), or other even other less objectionable subjects, we welcome you to visit our new forum, NHTeaparty.org, although we hope you still participate here for those discussions which are welcome here.

Kat, does this help? Hopefully, it will allow you to move the discussions that you no longer wish to host to an "Archive" folder, and redirect posters/posts that you don't approve of to our url. *hugs* I really wasn't aware how upset you were over things until Joe brought this thread to my attention a few days ago, and I hope that offering another place for discussion helps you to focus your efforts on those subjects that you are working towards. You've done a great job here, and everyone appreciates the work and effort you and Russell have made on the non-violent revolution front.
:hug45: :clap:

error

Quote from: wholetthedogin? on June 03, 2007, 05:59 AM NHFT
Took a peek ---nice job!  I have simple machines forums on a number of sites---yours looks really sharp.

Little split with a tea party to boot.

Thanks. I used to do this for a living. :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: PassionatePantherrr on June 02, 2007, 02:08 PM NHFT
So if you want to discuss Article 10 (the right to revolution), or other even other less objectionable subjects, we welcome you to visit our new forum, NHTeaparty.org, although we hope you still participate here for those discussions which are welcome here.
That sounds good.

sgtusmc