• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesdays

Started by error, May 24, 2007, 12:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Quote from: CNHT on July 31, 2007, 02:50 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on July 29, 2007, 12:14 AM NHFT
Coasting down hill is illegal in NH. Practice civil disobedience!  ;D

What do you mean coasting is illegal? How would anyone know you were doing it?

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/xxi/265/265-99.htm

265:99 Coasting Prohibited. –
    I. The driver of any vehicle when traveling upon a downgrade shall not coast with the gears of such vehicle in neutral.
    II. The driver of a truck or bus when traveling upon a downgrade shall not coast with the clutch disengaged.

[Paragraph III effective until one day after passage of state operating budget for biennium ending June 30, 2009; see also paragraph III set out below.]

III. The fine for a violation of this section shall be $100.

[Paragraph III effective one day after passage of state operating budget for biennium ending June 30, 2009; see also paragraph III set out above.]

III. The fine for a violation of this section shall be $43.20.

Russell Kanning

43.20 .... what? is that the cost to society? ;)

Russell Kanning

Sometime I will have to coast on into Murphy's

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: RattyDog on July 31, 2007, 09:54 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 31, 2007, 08:38 PM NHFT

You and Kat need to come...tonight was a blast.

I just want to say, for the record....that I am in love with Kate! Oh my goodness...she is on fire!

We had so much fun, it was great. Lots of great discussion and tons of wonderful ideas!

Between you two we're going to own this state in a year... ;D
I PMed you about that local newspaper idea; check your messages.

error

Russell and Kat are generally busy Tuesday nights eating soup and plotting sedition in Keene.

I just want to say, for the record....that I am in love with Kate! Oh my goodness...she is on fire!

We had so much fun, it was great. Lots of great discussion and tons of wonderful ideas!

There's a long line of people ahead of you who are also in love with Kate, but you can join the Rosie the Riveter Fan Club. :)

We had 11 people here tonight all told, and it was lots of fun. Two of them were even women. :) Next week's goal is 3 women. ;D

Original Rebal

Quote from: error on July 31, 2007, 11:32 PM NHFT

Russell and Kat are generally busy Tuesday nights eating soup and plotting sedition in Keene.

There's a long line of people ahead of you who are also in love with Kate, but you can join the Rosie the Riveter Fan Club. :)

We had 11 people here tonight all told, and it was lots of fun. Two of them were even women. :) Next week's goal is 3 women. ;D

Kate's not the only one on fire, you RattyDog
are quite the fireball yourself!

Error, if Laura was the 3rd, I don't what we
would do... The energy produced by these 3
ladies together would be unimaginable.
Ratty, make it happen. I would love to experience
such an event.

Quantrill

Doesn't Rochelle count as a woman?  There were 3 women there, at different points in the evening...

error

Quote from: Quantrill on August 01, 2007, 02:04 PM NHFT
Doesn't Rochelle count as a woman?  There were 3 women there, at different points in the evening...

Oh yes, I suppose you're right. But Rochelle left quite early.

Rosie the Riveter

Thanks for the compliments but it is the movement that empowers me to facilitate change in small ways.

toowm

Quote from: error on July 31, 2007, 11:32 PM NHFT

I might be able to get Michelle to go.

error

Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on August 01, 2007, 02:13 PM NHFT
Thanks for the compliments but it is the movement that empowers me to facilitate change in small ways.

Yeah, but you're still lovable.  :hug45:

Rocketman

Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on August 01, 2007, 02:13 PM NHFT

Dude, and I was so sure it was your bicep... the movement?!?!

(Ratty's right, Rosie rocks.)

RRRR!

Rosie the Riveter

Alright, alright -- I rock, I'm loveable, I'm on fire, I'm sharp as a tack --Thank you -- really I'm just looking forward to both of you turning in your "homework" so we can "get it done"  ;)

Now, I'm not just a mom, a teacher and a business mgr.-- I'm a liberty project consultant, I'm a motivational speaker, I'm a sounding board, I'm a deadline setter  ;D

Sounds like fun to me

Braddogg

I'd love to come up for a Taproom Tuesday one of these weeks.  The problem is that I don't have a car, so I'm tied to the bus schedules (last bus leaves Manchester at 7:30).  If someone would be willing to let me crash on their couch or get me back to Boston, then I'd love to come up.

error

Yeah, I find it a bit annoying that the last bus leaves Manchester so early, but the whole schedule is designed for people who travel to Boston and return home to New Hampshire. The reverse commute, not so much.