• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesdays

Started by error, May 24, 2007, 12:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

shyfrog

dalebert

My new room is about a mile walk from Murphy's, so I can party, get sloppy drunk, and then stumble home. Hmm, maybe I should wear bright clothes on Tuesdays...

Amos Keag

I'm so thirsty....we may need to get a babysitter.

Friday

Quote from: shyfrog on August 07, 2007, 03:56 PM NHFT
Better third? o.O

I'm assuming this is a reference to the fact that toowm is twice as tall as his wife, not that she doesn't qualify as the standard "better half".  Mrs. toowm rocks.  :)

shyfrog

Quote from: Friday on August 07, 2007, 04:26 PM NHFT
Quote from: shyfrog on August 07, 2007, 03:56 PM NHFT
Better third? o.O

I'm assuming this is a reference to the fact that toowm is twice as tall as his wife, not that she doesn't qualify as the standard "better half".  Mrs. toowm rocks.  :)

Ahhh...gotcha.

I'm gonna head out from Peterborough at around 6 if anyone needs a ride.
801-319-6294

shyfrog

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nealaus/with/1045132518/

boy...that was quick ;)

I'm still here... drinks are still flowing, food is being served.
The broadband here is good. All is well.

KBCraig

Quote from: shyfrog on August 07, 2007, 07:35 PM NHFT
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nealaus/with/1045132518/

boy...that was quick ;)

I'm still here... drinks are still flowing, food is being served.
The broadband here is good. All is well.

The revolution is being broadcast live.  ;D

Dreepa

Quote from: RattyDog on August 07, 2007, 09:27 PM NHFT
Shyfrog, I love it...that is great! Great pictures.

That was intense....SO many people came...what was the total count??
I counted 33 at one point... WOW.  Someone made the comment that some LP conventions can't get 33 people there.  33 for basically a few beers... >:D

Braddogg

It was a LOT more packed than I expected.  That poor waitress . . . .  She was overwhelmed, but handled it like a champ!  It was great seeing everyone there!

shyfrog

Glad you all enjoyed the photos (error had me post his as well)

I spoke with some of you regarding my situation...

It might help if some of you comment in either MySpace or LiveJournal (both of which my wife reads) in regards to these events. I'm just trying to come up with ways for her to see what goes on out here without being to overt...ya know?

Anyway, thanks for all the input tonight. I really appreciate it :)

http://myspace.com/nealaus
http://nealaus.livejournal.com/

Friday

Quote from: Dreepa on August 07, 2007, 10:01 PM NHFT
Quote from: RattyDog on August 07, 2007, 09:27 PM NHFT
Shyfrog, I love it...that is great! Great pictures.

That was intense....SO many people came...what was the total count??
I counted 33 at one point... WOW.  Someone made the comment that some LP conventions can't get 33 people there.  33 for basically a few beers... >:D

I was planning on being there, but was stuck in the office until 8:30....   :'(

I'm curious about the gratuitous LP bashing, though... as someone who has actually ATTENDED the LP conventions of two of the smallest states in the country in the past two years, both of which had far more than 33 people in attendance, I'd like to know who made that remark, which specific LP conventions they were referring to, and which year they attended it. Getting so very weary of the continuous public, and often completely erroneous, bashing of my political party by my so-called allies in the struggle for greater freedom in New Hampshire.....  :-\

Pop quiz: which well known Ron Paul promoter and self-proclaimed RP campaign manager actually berated a member of the LPNH for having the audacity to put pro-Ron Paul material on an LP table at the Cheshire County Fair?  God forbid the general public see "the wrong kind" promoting Ron Paul....  :P  :P  :P

error

Taproom Tuesday was absolutely amazing tonight, with a whopping 31 people (plus one small child) in attendance from all over the state.

If you weren't one of them, you truly missed out!

I took some pictures, graciously hosted by shyfrog, who took his own pictures as well.

Much planning was done for a new freedom-oriented newspaper for Manchester. Much socializing was done. And we even gained two new Ron Paul supporters, who'd never heard of us, near the end of the night! And much to my surprise, when I arrived at 6:30, some people were already there.

If you've been sitting on the fence, waiting for the right time to jump in, you might find like John (dEadErest) did that now is the time!

Next week we will start at 8:00 pm instead of 7:00 due to a conflicting event scheduled at Murphy's Taproom.

error

Roger, get hold of me with an email address or something where I can send you the high-resolution originals. The ones posted up on Flickr are too low resolution for your video work, I think.

Atlas

Ladies, ladies, please fight over me rather than over what the LPNH does in regards to  Dr Paul. ;D Ok, I couldn't resist breaking up the cat fight. NO offense anyone.

CNHT

Quote from: Rebel on August 08, 2007, 12:54 AM NHFT
Ladies, ladies, please fight over me rather than over what the LPNH does in regards to  Dr Paul. ;D Ok, I couldn't resist breaking up the cat fight. NO offense anyone.

No problem Rebel... But I would advise Dreepa NOT to divulge the person who likely made an innocent remark, otherwise she will hunt him down, follow him everywhere, and he will never hear the end of it!

;)