• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesdays

Started by error, May 24, 2007, 12:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

* BUMP *

It's Tuesday. Just a friendly reminder.  :)

error

Just as a reminder, Taproom Tuesday will officially start at 8 pm this evening due to a conflicting event (which some of you may actually be attending). If you missed the fun last week, don't miss it again!

Braddogg

If anyone wants to join me at Murphy's for dinner tomorrow, I'll be up from Boston for the evening.  I'll be there from around 5:45 to 7:00 or so.  I'm one of the people heading up the Manchester Free Press, so if you want to talk about that I'd love to chat about it; or, just to have dinner with a friendly Porc.  I'll be the guy in the goatee and the bright green shirt reading the philosophy book (I never dine alone; I usually eat with the greatest minds of all time) :)

error

We had 18 people who arrived for Taproom Tuesday or stayed after Phil Greazzo's conflicting event. Much fun was had by all, including Quantrill, who drank himself into a stupor but got his mug, and Rep. Joel Winters, who's a Democrat, but we'll try not to hold that against him. :)

We'll be back to our normal 7 pm time next week!

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Braddogg on August 14, 2007, 10:13 PM NHFT
If anyone wants to join me at Murphy's for dinner tomorrow, I'll be up from Boston for the evening.  I'll be there from around 5:45 to 7:00 or so.  I'm one of the people heading up the Manchester Free Press, so if you want to talk about that I'd love to chat about it; or, just to have dinner with a friendly Porc.  I'll be the guy in the goatee and the bright green shirt reading the philosophy book (I never dine alone; I usually eat with the greatest minds of all time) :)

You taking the 16:15 Concord Coach up?

Braddogg

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on August 15, 2007, 05:24 AM NHFT

Well, that's the plan, lol.  Last time I tried to come up, I made it halfway down the B line when I realized I left my bus tickets in my room.  I then rushed back to my room, only to realize I also left my keys in my room, whereupon I just said "F it" and rushed back to the trolley to South Station.  Will I see you there?

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Braddogg on August 15, 2007, 10:11 AM NHFT

Well, that's the plan, lol.  Last time I tried to come up, I made it halfway down the B line when I realized I left my bus tickets in my room.  I then rushed back to my room, only to realize I also left my keys in my room, whereupon I just said "F it" and rushed back to the trolley to South Station.  Will I see you there?

Most likely, yep.

Braddogg

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on August 15, 2007, 10:14 AM NHFT
Quote from: Braddogg on August 15, 2007, 10:11 AM NHFT

Most likely, yep.

Cool -- we can talk about sex offenders and the age of consent (haha, that'll make for interesting conversation for the people around us to overhear!).

Quantrill

Quote from: Beavis on August 14, 2007, 11:47 PM NHFT
Much fun was had by all, including Quantrill, who drank himself into a stupor but got his mug,

hehe.    Hope I wasn't too annoying...

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

dalebert

Hey, I got my mug too! I drank too much but Q can drink me under the table any day. Ugh, hangover this morning. But it was worth it! I am now among the alcoholic elite!

Amos Keag

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
[/quote]

You drank eleven beers?

Looks like I have some catching up to do...

Murph, save me a mug wouldya?

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: RattyDog on August 15, 2007, 12:21 PM NHFT
Man...I kinda want a mug after having seen them last night...but I have no desire to ever be that drunk and it would take forever otherwise. But the mugs are AWESOME!

Q: You really can put them away....it's....crazy. How did you get home?

Yeah, who did you finally get to drag you out of there after Alec went to sleep?

error

I drove Quantrill and his car home. Dalebert got home himself, with only minor injuries. :)

dalebert

Quote from: Beavis on August 15, 2007, 02:10 PM NHFT
I drove Quantrill and his car home. Dalebert got home himself, with only minor injuries. :)

Actually there was only a failed spanking attempt so I'm ok.