• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesdays

Started by error, May 24, 2007, 12:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Chris: I missed you there.  Didn't arrive till 12:30am or so.  :/

shyfrog

I'll be backing off of coming as often as I have. My landlord's accountant decided to hold on to three of my rent checks and cashed them yesterday. Thus overdrawing the account :(

There...I'm finished bitching and moaning. Good thing yesterday was talk like a pirate day  :icon_pirat:

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd will be doing a 50/50 raffle for the Liberty Scholarship Fund at TT tonight.  He will also have Atlases, Beer Rings and a couple of different toys to sell to raise funds.     He will continue to refer to himself in the 3rd person.
As a personal note to wives, please lighten up and let your spouses hold a few more bucks on their person for the occasional good cause.
Lloyd

Pat K

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 02, 2007, 01:17 PM NHFT
Lloyd will be doing a 50/50 raffle for the Liberty Scholarship Fund at TT tonight.  He will also have Atlases, Beer Rings and a couple of different toys to sell to raise funds.     He will continue to refer to himself in the 3rd person.
As a personal note to wives, please lighten up and let your spouses hold a few more bucks on their person for the occasional good cause.
Lloyd

Pat should have stay NH, Go Taproom with Lloyd.

Pat so upset he not he speak in 3rd person dada

Lloyd Danforth

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

'course you'd be broke and destitute, but, in a nice environment

Rosie the Riveter

I heard TT was a blast tonight with around 40 people!!! So sorry I missed it  :'(

KBCraig

Lloyd Danforth

Thanks to the generosity of our fellow Porcs, $145.00 worth of tickets were sold in the raffle, $72.50 of which belongs to the holder of ticket #566196.

If you've got the ticket email me at: lrdan4th@aol.com

Dave Ridley

video about taproom tuesday is now up at:

http://youtube.com/ridleyreport

note that this is  a new URL for my reports. if you were subscribed before oct 2 you'll need to resubscribe here.

KBCraig

Quote from: DadaOrwell on October 03, 2007, 04:41 PM NHFT
video about taproom tuesday is now up at:

http://youtube.com/ridleyreport

note that this is  a new URL for my reports. if you were subscribed before oct 2 you'll need to resubscribe here.

Thanks, Dave! I posted it here, where one member has been arguing that open carry is so rare in cities that we can't claim that gun snatches are not a real threat.

I found Jim's shirt to be ironic. Little did he know that in just a few hours, he'd be needing a "FREE LAUREN CANARIO" shirt.  :-\

It was great to see so many faces; some I've met, others I know know from the forums, but I'm ready to be HOME with my FAMILY of Free Staters!

Kevin

Braddogg

You were there, KB?  Gah, why didn't someone introduce us?!

Amos Keag

Nope.  Kevin doesn't suck yet, but he'll suck soon...hopefully.

d_goddard

The ad for Andy's computer fix-it would have been more effective with a URL, phone number, or some other way -- any way -- to know how the hell to contact him ;)