• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesdays

Started by error, May 24, 2007, 12:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Quote from: d_goddard on October 03, 2007, 07:17 PM NHFT
The ad for Andy's computer fix-it would have been more effective with a URL, phone number, or some other way -- any way -- to know how the hell to contact him ;)

i agree
and thank you...on the other hand andy doesn't have a URL and this is what my commercials look like when I only spend four minutes shooting them.  nowhere to go but up right?

but keep the feedback coming
now i've shot a silly commercial, a sort of silly one...and need to shoot one serious commercial.

KBCraig

Quote from: Braddogg on October 03, 2007, 06:24 PM NHFT
You were there, KB?  Gah, why didn't someone introduce us?!

Nope, just saw the faces on Dave's video.  :'(

KBCraig

Quote from: Amos Keag on October 03, 2007, 07:05 PM NHFT
Nope.  Kevin doesn't suck yet, but he'll suck soon...hopefully.

There's so much suckin' going on right now, I feel a draft pulling me that way.  ;D

ny2nh

Quote from: d_goddard on October 03, 2007, 07:17 PM NHFT
The ad for Andy's computer fix-it would have been more effective with a URL, phone number, or some other way -- any way -- to know how the hell to contact him ;)

You could contact find him at Taproom Tuesdays!!

Jared

Quote from: error on May 24, 2007, 12:06 AM NHFT
I'm going to start meeting local people at Murphy's Taproom every Tuesday night around 6:30 pm. Come out and have some good food, good beer and lots of homeland stupidity! ;D

Also every Friday night for Free State Friday from 6:30 pm until close.

494 Elm St. Manchester

is it cool if i come and bring the baby?

d_goddard

Quote from: Jared on October 04, 2007, 08:29 AM NHFT
is it cool if i come and bring the baby?
I think you need to ask the baby's mother, not us :)

Murphy's is a nonsmoking establishment (and was voluntarily so before the ban).
I've seen infants at Murphy's several times  --most notably, the son of Manchester's most liberty-loving State Representative.
I've brought my 3-year-old to Murphy's plenty of times and would have no hesitation about bringing a child even younger.

mvpel

Jordan had a fun time capering about with Muni's son at the last MVP meeting, though Tuesday evening's bedtime mainly precludes attendance.

Lloyd Danforth

Anyone find my bag of tickets,toys and rings on tuesday?

Jared

ok, so i've decided i'm going to <i>try</i> coming down and bringing charlotte this tuesday. if i can get her to sleep in her carseat, i will. if i can't, i'll just go home. worth a shot, right?

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on October 05, 2007, 09:09 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 04, 2007, 01:42 PM NHFT
Anyone find my bag of tickets,toys and rings on tuesday?
Yes, it's under the server station.  I put your name on it.  Come on by and ask one of us girls and we'll get it for you.
Thank you.

specter34

Ok so I'm a noob over in southern Nh just wondering what taproom tuesdays are all about?  I was thinking of going tomorrow but just wanted to get a little info.  thanks

error

Taproom Tuesday is one of our largest social events and it happens 50 Tuesdays a year. You're going to find dozens of people who are not only open carrying, but plotting how to restore some of the liberty this state and this country have lost. And even if you don't do any plotting, you're sure to have a good time.

I think the NEshooters crowd are planning to come up on the 16th.

specter34

Quote from: error on October 08, 2007, 11:11 AM NHFT
Taproom Tuesday is one of our largest social events and it happens 50 Tuesdays a year. You're going to find dozens of people who are not only open carrying, but plotting how to restore some of the liberty this state and this country have lost. And even if you don't do any plotting, you're sure to have a good time.

I think the NEshooters crowd are planning to come up on the 16th.

cool, I'm going to try to make it up there tomorrow, 6:30 ish??

error

Officially the time is 6:30 though people often show up early. Either way, welcome!

muni

Quote from: error on October 08, 2007, 11:45 AM NHFT
Officially the time is 6:30 though people often show up early. Either way, welcome!

Just in case, it's in the heart of Ward 3: Elm St & Auburn St. in Manchester, NH.

Also, they have 1/2 price appetizers from 4-6 .

muni .