• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesdays

Started by error, May 24, 2007, 12:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

Quote from: supperman15 on July 22, 2007, 07:39 PM NHFT
think i'll be there this tuesday  is it 7pm every week, how can I recognize the group?

That's easy -- we are the ones who haven't paid our taxes..  ;D

error

Quote from: supperman15 on July 22, 2007, 07:39 PM NHFT
think i'll be there this tuesday  is it 7pm every week, how can I recognize the group?

We should be quite obvious. If we aren't, ask the staff. They know us. :)

error

I am thinking maybe I should delete the old calendar entries as the dates pass, since they take up so much space at the top of the post.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: error on July 22, 2007, 08:37 PM NHFT
I am thinking maybe I should delete the old calendar entries as the dates pass, since they take up so much space at the top of the post.

Or just list them in reverse order, newest first.

supperman15

thanks ill keep my eye open  :icon_pirat:

error

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on July 22, 2007, 08:51 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on July 22, 2007, 08:37 PM NHFT

Or just list them in reverse order, newest first.

Don't look at me. I don't decide what order they appear in.

error

Don't forget to come to Taproom Tuesday to meet new people, drink cheap beer, and celebrate Rochelle's birthday!

error

We had 9 people total show up for Taproom Tuesday last night, including supperman15, who is planning to move here in September. See you all next week!

J’raxis 270145

Did Rochelle ever show up?

Rochelle

Hah, no she didn't. This has to be with her not knowing about it until that evening.

Unfortunately, and unknown to the members of this board, I was in the midst of working a 10 day stretch, was very exhausted and tired after working the whole day on my birthday, had to work the next day as well, and really just wanted to eat, and go to bed. Which I did, after talking to my

Sorry.

I don't usually check out the Taproom Tuesday's thread because I'm usually working Tuesdays.

But I hope you guys had a good time celebrating my birthday anyway!

error

You know you can drop by after work, right? :)

Original Rebal

You were there with us in spirit Rochelle.

...It was great just hangin' with friends
and meeting new friends.

I'll see everyone there next Tuesday.

Hunter

p.s. I haven't been active on the forum
but I'm looking to change.  :D

CNHT

Quote from: Rochelle on July 26, 2007, 09:22 PM NHFT
Hah, no she didn't. This has to be with her not knowing about it until that evening.

Unfortunately, and unknown to the members of this board, I was in the midst of working a 10 day stretch, was very exhausted and tired after working the whole day on my birthday, had to work the next day as well, and really just wanted to eat, and go to bed. Which I did, after talking to my

Sorry.

I don't usually check out the Taproom Tuesday's thread because I'm usually working Tuesdays.

But I hope you guys had a good time celebrating my birthday anyway!

Happy Birthday (belatedly!) Rochelle..

:occasion1:

d_goddard

Quote from: Original Rebal on July 26, 2007, 09:37 PM NHFT
Hunter
Hey... are you the "Hunter" of Liberty Forum fame?
Or a different Hunter?
Just curious

error

Quote from: d_goddard on July 26, 2007, 10:46 PM NHFT
Quote from: Original Rebal on July 26, 2007, 09:37 PM NHFT
Hunter
Hey... are you the "Hunter" of Liberty Forum fame?
Or a different Hunter?
Just curious

Speaking of which, when are we going to see YOU at Taproom Tuesday?