• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesdays

Started by error, May 24, 2007, 12:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

Quote from: cathleeninnh on May 25, 2007, 02:01 PM NHFT
Well Jane, we are going for an early dinner this evening around 6. You have been notified.  ;) Come on by!

Cathleen

Oh thanks Cath, but we are busy tonight/tomorrow!  :(
But will do this another time if not by the time of the rally.

powerchuter

I will personally purchase a draft beer for every officer who comes to Murphy's and displays a badge, credentials, and a sidearm...

MaineShark

Quote from: powerchuter on May 26, 2007, 07:14 PM NHFTI will personally purchase a draft beer for every officer who comes to Murphy's and displays a badge, credentials, and a sidearm...

That reminds me of plans I heard for a chili restaurant, where anyone who is armed gets a 10% discount.  Anyone know when that might be getting started? :)

Joe

powerchuter

Quote from: MaineShark on May 26, 2007, 10:48 PM NHFT
Quote from: powerchuter on May 26, 2007, 07:14 PM NHFTI will personally purchase a draft beer for every officer who comes to Murphy's and displays a badge, credentials, and a sidearm...

That reminds me of plans I heard for a chili restaurant, where anyone who is armed gets a 10% discount.  Anyone know when that might be getting started? :)

Joe

See!
This is exactly what this forum is for!!!

This forum is for IDEAS!
This forum is to facilitate the peaceful transition that we all deserve and desire!

Thanks Joe!

David

Quote from: powerchuter on May 24, 2007, 06:45 PM NHFT
Quote from: Dan on May 24, 2007, 06:38 PM NHFT
For the LEO's and spooks reading this right now:
  You are welcome to come, too.  Hell I'd buy you a round if we get a chance to talk off-duty like.

While we were watching the last debate at Murphy's there were about 30 cops eating there(they were having an auto theft seminar in town)...  Some of them were a little spooked by our open carry but Keith set them straight and I did get to talk to a Canadian cop for a few minutes while I was outside...  All in all I think it was a positive experience...  Last night I was in Murphy's for the grand opening and later on in the evening one of the waitresses was telling me about the "guys with guns" from Tuesday...hehe, little did she know I was one of them...hehe...
Awesome.  They were probably spooked a bit, because in some states it is a felony to carry into a bar or anyplace (gas stations, convenience stores) that sells alcohol. 
I believe depending on the state, cops are allowed to carry off duty, but again, they prolly thought Murphys wouldn't allow it.  Kudos to any LEO's who respect the property rights of bar owners, even though Murphys allows personal carry. 

Dreepa

Quote from: MaineShark on May 26, 2007, 10:48 PM NHFT

Joe
You can ask Ward when he is moving to NH?  He will be at Porcfest.  He did sign F1K.

MaineShark

Quote from: Dreepa on May 27, 2007, 02:24 PM NHFTYou can ask Ward when he is moving to NH?  He will be at Porcfest.  He did sign F1K.

I plan to :)

Joe

Lloyd Danforth

Ward has never brought it up, but, investors might expedite his arrival.

powerchuter

Quantrill

error

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: powerchuter on May 28, 2007, 12:38 AM NHFT
who is ward?

Ward is offering the 10% discount for folks carrying in his future Chili restaurant he plans around the Tilton area.  He has given free chili at P'fest for two years that I remember.  I'm guessing he could use some investors.

MaineShark

dEadERest

So I guess I look for open-carriers when I get there?

error

Had 5 people show up last night for good food, drinks and company.

Next week's going to be much, much larger, as we watch the CNN/WMUR debates at Taproom Tuesday! Join us at 7 pm and watch Ron Paul trounce the other GOP candidates a third time. And rumor has it he'll even be stopping in after the debate!

(On that note, Keith said last night that some people from Mike Huckabee's campaign stopped in and asked to rent out the bar. He said no; it was already reserved for Ron Paul! I wish I'd seen their faces.)