• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesdays

Started by error, May 24, 2007, 12:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

CNHT

Quote from: error on May 30, 2007, 04:25 PM NHFT
Had 5 people show up last night for good food, drinks and company.

Next week's going to be much, much larger, as we watch the CNN/WMUR debates at Taproom Tuesday! Join us at 7 pm and watch Ron Paul trounce the other GOP candidates a third time. And rumor has it he'll even be stopping in after the debate!

(On that note, Keith said last night that some people from Mike Huckabee's campaign stopped in and asked to rent out the bar. He said no; it was already reserved for Ron Paul! I wish I'd seen their faces.)

I certainly hope Ron is coming over there...I have something I will be presenting to him.

Kat Kanning

I hope it doesn't have anything to do with your previous post there.

CNHT

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 30, 2007, 04:40 PM NHFT

My post with the laughing finger had to do with Quantrill's post.  ;)

ny2nh

Actually, they probably weren't all that shocked - restaurants and bars typically get "reserved" for various campaigns.rSome of the Huckabee people are involved in the Thirsty Thursdays that the MRC does there on the last Thursday of the month (tomorrow) - they probably thought it would just be a great place to go - definitely don't want to discourage that!!!!!

error

Definitely a great place to go. But I want to encourage them to support Ron Paul instead!! :)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: CNHT on May 30, 2007, 04:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 30, 2007, 04:40 PM NHFT

My post with the laughing finger had to do with Quantrill's post.  ;)

Back'in off of that 'hard on' thing, huh?

MaineShark

Quote from: error on May 30, 2007, 04:25 PM NHFTHad 5 people show up last night for good food, drinks and company.

Next week's going to be much, much larger, as we watch the CNN/WMUR debates at Taproom Tuesday! Join us at 7 pm and watch Ron Paul trounce the other GOP candidates a third time. And rumor has it he'll even be stopping in after the debate!

(On that note, Keith said last night that some people from Mike Huckabee's campaign stopped in and asked to rent out the bar. He said no; it was already reserved for Ron Paul! I wish I'd seen their faces.)

Barring emergencies, I'll be attending the debate, or at Murphy's, depending on whether I get a ticket.

Joe

error

Just a reminder that Taproom Tuesday is this evening at 7. But come by at 5 and join many of us to show our support for Ron Paul in front of the Verizon Wireless Arena!

CNHT

Quote from: ny2nh on May 30, 2007, 06:32 PM NHFT
Actually, they probably weren't all that shocked - restaurants and bars typically get "reserved" for various campaigns.rSome of the Huckabee people are involved in the Thirsty Thursdays that the MRC does there on the last Thursday of the month (tomorrow) - they probably thought it would just be a great place to go - definitely don't want to discourage that!!!!!

Huckabee? You mean that guy who facilitated the top down education system in Arkansas?

So Tams, do you support Ron or haven't you made up your mind... :D

error

Last week's Taproom Tuesday had a good turnout, with 11 adults and 2 children. That I counted.

I won't be there this Tuesday due to PorcFest. See you there!

error

Come to Taproom Tuesday this week for a live demonstration of how to watch government bureaucrats on the Internet. :)

Also be sure to stop by the Ron Paul sign wave in Bedford from 4:30 to 6:30 just beforehand.

CNHT

Quote from: error on June 25, 2007, 12:01 PM NHFT
Come to Taproom Tuesday this week for a live demonstration of how to watch government bureaucrats on the Internet. :)

....because....we know they are watching US!

Lloyd Danforth

Damn!  Stopping in at Murphys is yet another thing I planned to do while in the area last week that I didn't get too! :(

ny2nh

Quote from: CNHT on June 16, 2007, 04:37 PM NHFT
Quote from: ny2nh on May 30, 2007, 06:32 PM NHFT

Huckabee? You mean that guy who facilitated the top down education system in Arkansas?

So Tams, do you support Ron or haven't you made up your mind... :D

Huckabee's education policies have nothing to do with whether or not they would contact Murphy's for an event....not following what one has to do with the other.

I like Ron Paul for his views on most things.....but I'm far from convinced that he can win. Sorry. :(  That said, I think it is absolutely wonderful that so many of you are working so hard for the guy! I find that NHAC keeps me very busy and it could be a bit of a conflict for me to support any particular candidate - so I'm actually enjoying not having to do the sign waves, the parades, etc. for candidate at this point. :) Look forward to seeing you next weekend at the picnic.