• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesdays

Started by error, May 24, 2007, 12:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

Quote from: ny2nh on June 25, 2007, 05:17 PM NHFT
Huckabee's education policies have nothing to do with whether or not they would contact Murphy's for an event....not following what one has to do with the other.

Absolutely nothing. I was just making a pot shot at Huckabee -- since this is our issue du jour isn't it?

Quote from: ny2nh on June 25, 2007, 05:17 PM NHFT
I like Ron Paul for his views on most things.....but I'm far from convinced that he can win. Sorry. :(  That said, I think it is absolutely wonderful that so many of you are working so hard for the guy! I find that NHAC keeps me very busy and it could be a bit of a conflict for me to support any particular candidate - so I'm actually enjoying not having to do the sign waves, the parades, etc. for candidate at this point. :) Look forward to seeing you next weekend at the picnic.

Well he can if people vote for him. A week before the primary, Buchanan was only pollling at 6% yet he won, taking 26% or something like that.

The waitress at the place I was last night kept telling me she'd vote for him if he 'made the cut' yet she failed to understand that he won't make the cut if she doesn't vote for him in the primary!

Quantrill

Quote from: error on June 25, 2007, 12:01 PM NHFT
Come to Taproom Tuesday this week for a live demonstration of how to watch government bureaucrats on the Internet. :)

Also be sure to stop by the Ron Paul sign wave in Bedford from 4:30 to 6:30 just beforehand.

Ok, I"m going to Murphy's tomorrow.  I want to see the live demonstration...

error

Total of 11 people showed last night for Taproom Tuesday. A good time was had by all. Except for Joel Winters and jaqeboy, who were apparently working.

error

Another great Taproom Tuesday with 10 people total showing up. 4 of them didn't arrive until after the fireworks were over. Which I guess I can understand. See you all next week!

CNHT

Quote from: error on July 05, 2007, 11:56 AM NHFT
Another great Taproom Tuesday with 10 people total showing up. 4 of them didn't arrive until after the fireworks were over. Which I guess I can understand. See you all next week!

That's because they were with me, holding signs for Ron Paul at the party over at Arms Park.  ;)

How come you were not there?

error

Quote from: CNHT on July 05, 2007, 01:30 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on July 05, 2007, 11:56 AM NHFT

That's because they were with me, holding signs for Ron Paul at the party over at Arms Park.  ;)

How come you were not there?

Because I was at the Taproom!

Lloyd Danforth

Simple physics.......Duh!

KBCraig

Michael Hampton: "Schroedinger's error".  ;D

error

Another successful Taproom Tuesday with lots of good food and liberty-loving people. You're missing out! Next week, clear your schedule and bring the whole liberty-loving family.

error

Quote from: RattyDog on July 11, 2007, 12:10 PM NHFT
I wanted to go soooo bad...unfortunately, I had an American Business Woman's Association meeting and it went waaaaay longer than it was supposed to. Usually our meetings are on Wednesdays though, so it won't be a conflict in the future. I can't wait to go, Murphy's seems like a pretty cool spot.

Sorry to have missed you! We'll see you next week. :)

Russell Kanning

we had fun at paneras this week in Keene .... but if I lived in Manchestahh .... I would love your taproom tuesdays

error

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 11, 2007, 08:48 PM NHFT
we had fun at paneras this week in Keene .... but if I lived in Manchestahh .... I would love your taproom tuesdays

Well, you know, the Manchvegans needed a weekly thing...

Dan

You two should organize a yearly raiding party - unannounced.

error

Quote from: Dan on July 12, 2007, 02:43 PM NHFT
You two should organize a yearly raiding party - unannounced.

Eh? Who are we to raid?

Quantrill

I haven't been to Taproom Tuesdays in a few weeks and sadly I won't make it tomorrow.  You guys may see me on tv though.  I'll be the only Royals fan at Fenway Park.   ;)