• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesdays

Started by error, May 24, 2007, 12:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Kat Kanning

You mean Dalebert isn't a teetotaler either!??   :o

Quantrill

Braddogg

Quote from: Beavis on August 16, 2007, 12:36 AM NHFT
Quote from: Braddogg on August 16, 2007, 12:34 AM NHFT
:o

You're missing all the fun. Hurry up and come home!

Workin' on it . . . once the Manch Free Press gets started in earnest, I'm not going to be able to stay away for much longer :)

error

Taproom Tuesday will once again be tomorrow, Tuesday, at 7 pm. And there will be a very special surprise in store for those who attend!

KBCraig

Quote from: Beavis on August 20, 2007, 05:39 PM NHFT
Taproom Tuesday will once again be tomorrow, Tuesday, at 7 pm. And there will be a very special surprise in store for those who attend!

"Very special"? I thought Beth wasn't healed enough for jello wrestling!

error

Quote from: KBCraig on August 20, 2007, 05:41 PM NHFT
Quote from: Beavis on August 20, 2007, 05:39 PM NHFT

"Very special"? I thought Beth wasn't healed enough for jello wrestling!

No, the jello wrestling will be held elsewhere. But you can contact me for advance tickets.

CNHT

I posted this elsewhere but thought you ought to see it here too...

One thing to beware of whenever you are with Ron, is those people in the purple shirts.

They are getting really annoying. At my booth in Hudson, she wanted me to hand out her stickers...and she threw them at me. I put them in the box under the table..as I was not about to mix them with Ron issues. They don't explain anything about socialized medicine, just say "I'm a health care voter".

She jumped out at Ron while he was marching in the parade Saturday, and today she tried to slap a sticker on him twice after he took it off! She plunked herself down right next to him at the lunch table but was not going to eat. She stayed there most of the time and tried to slap stickers on all the people walking in the door, which is a big turnoff and made me very angry! These people are bold and annoying. Ron wanted to know who the group was and what was their issue. I told him SOCIALIZED MEDICINE and I don't think he liked that.

I told her she should give up her seat to someone who hasn't had the chance to talk to Dr Paul and is going to actually order lunch....as people were coming in off the streets (thanks to Rob, Dada and Lewicke sign-waving) to meet Ron.

These people are pushing for Socialized Medicine and are dogging the candidates but not telling people what those stickers mean....and some of the supporters don't know either and think it's someone that's part of the campaign so they let her stick them with one.

They are paid annoyances. Don't ask me where they get this kind of money to have these paid armies of people with booths at all these fairs etc...they knew enough to keep out of the CNHT Picnic (although we had other similar annoying groups)

I was ready to call the cops on this one person today...who seems to be EVERYWHERE I go with Ron or at places I'm hosting booths and I'm really getting sick of it....

To me this is harassment....she couldn't even leave him alone while he was eating.

error

Maybe Keith will throw them out for not buying anything if they show up and make a scene.

CNHT

Quote from: Beavis on August 20, 2007, 06:39 PM NHFT
Maybe Keith will throw them out for not buying anything if they show up and make a scene.

They are mostly elderly people, or 'disabled', and it's only one who is usually assigned to bug you. I figure, once you've seen the candidate and asked him to support your cause, and he answers you, that should be enough!

Today she ate the free cake...but I think she annoyed more than one person who was there...by standing at the door and trying to stick them with the purple triangle as they came in.

I tried to be tactful but...like I say, she drove me NUTS at several other places where this group had a booth near mine.

I'd like to know how they get away with using our tax dollars to bug us for more money like that....geesh.

Dreepa

Jane why did you post it in this thread?

I think that Andy Slyvia who used to post on this board is working for them as well.

CNHT

Quote from: Dreepa on August 20, 2007, 07:02 PM NHFT
Jane why did you post it in this thread?

I think that Andy Slyvia who used to post on this board is working for them as well.

Just to give people a heads up when with the candidate, or working at a booth for a candidate, is all. This was a woman...the same one I see all the time. I don't know if the others do what she does, but I know she doesn't let up if she's seen you before...it's as if you start all over again with her.

She is intent on plastering everyone at your event with stickers and she does not leave.

Speaking of which, what's up with the HSF?

Dreepa

Quote from: CNHT on August 20, 2007, 07:11 PM NHFT
Speaking of which, what's up with the HSF?

I will send you an email once the kids are asleep... I am on 'the other computer'.

CNHT

Quote from: Dreepa on August 20, 2007, 07:02 PM NHFT

I don't know who that is, never met him.

error

Nobody like that has ever shown up at Taproom Tuesday. I think you should show up at Taproom Tuesday, just in case we need someone to chase them away. :)