• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesdays

Started by error, May 24, 2007, 12:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

There were at least six people open carrying of the 34 total people who attended tonight's Taproom Tuesday! They just keep getting bigger and bigger. Of note: Russell and Kat Kanning showed up early but had to leave early. Jaqeboy brought his beautiful daughter Courtney to make sure he didn't drink too much. Ron Helwig hawked Liberty Dollars. And much more fun was had. If you weren't there, you missed it!

Kat Kanning

That was fun!  I was sorry to leave early, but it was for a good cause  ;D

error

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 29, 2007, 02:11 AM NHFT
That was fun!  I was sorry to leave early, but it was for a good cause  ;D

You guys were the last ones I ever expected to see at Taproom Tuesday, what with your own little soup and sedition going on, so thanks so much for coming out!

Lex

Quote from: Beavis on August 29, 2007, 02:30 AM NHFT
You guys were the last ones I ever expected to see at Taproom Tuesday, what with your own little soup and sedition going on, so thanks so much for coming out!

Pretty much the entire Grafton contingent was down there on Tuesday, albeit not all at once.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: picaro on August 23, 2007, 06:48 PM NHFT
After going to see Evan's Ostrich-mobile, we saw some odd looking cameras in the intersection in front of Murphy's.  I'm new here -- but they looked different from your standard stoplight camera and were pointed diagonally. 

Who put the cameras there? Are they just private security?

If not, I'd like to know who or what is responsible.
ask the guys who control the lightpoles ... report your findings :)

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Beavis on August 29, 2007, 01:04 AM NHFT
There were at least six people open carrying of the 34 total people who attended tonight's Taproom Tuesday! They just keep getting bigger and bigger. Of note: Russell and Kat Kanning showed up early but had to leave early. Jaqeboy brought his beautiful daughter Courtney to make sure he didn't drink too much. Ron Helwig hawked Liberty Dollars. And much more fun was had. If you weren't there, you missed it!

Quote from: Dreepa on August 28, 2007, 11:16 PM NHFT
There were at least 30ish liberty lovers there.
A new mover  and 2 new locals!!!  ;D
Also someone was 'brandishing' a gun.

And don't forget Ivy, who started waitressing at Murphy's last night, even though she hasn't even moved here yet. We also had Braddog come up from Massachusetts, who doesn't live up here yet, but is soon to be moving.

Who was the newest mover?

J’raxis 270145

Dan

She's moved.  She just moves a lot.

shyfrog

Our next newest mover is my oldest son, Karsten. He arrives tonight at 9:45.
I'll be dragging him along to the next meeting  :icon_pirat:

Dreepa

Picaro was the newest mover... got to meet him last night.

and they keep on coming. ;D

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: shyfrog on August 29, 2007, 03:36 PM NHFT
Our next newest mover is my oldest son, Karsten. He arrives tonight at 9:45.
I'll be dragging him along to the next meeting  :icon_pirat:

You must be so excited.... I'll be looking forward to meeting him.

Quantrill

I was working until 10pm.   Hopefully I can make it next week...

Ron Helwig

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on August 29, 2007, 06:54 PM NHFT
hopefully I get the Tuesday shift permanently and I can serve you all every week!!

I'm probably not alone in NOT wanting you to get the Tuesday shift, so you can sit down and join in on the fun.

error

I think I'm going to go down to Murphy's and spend some money. Feel free to join me, 5pm-9pm roughly.