• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesdays

Started by error, May 24, 2007, 12:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

This Tuesday, there is also another GOP debate that starts at 4 PM live and will be replayed at 9 PM.

error

Ooooooo, maybe we'll be here at 4, then!

Jared

is there octoberfest on tap here?

error

error

I'll be at Taproom Tuesday from 4 pm so as to watch the GOP debate. Feel free to join me, or show up at the usual time.

Braddogg

Quote from: Jared on October 08, 2007, 10:43 PM NHFT
is there octoberfest on tap here?

I hope so!  Otherwise, I'd hate to think what they gave me when I ordered one, but whatever it was, it tasted a lot like Octoberfest :)

Jared

i couldnt do it. just too long of a drive for a tuesday night. HOWEVER, i am moving to portsmouth in less than a month and then i swear i will go.

Lloyd Danforth

Anyone at Murphy's tonight definitely going to Firecracker Joe's in Canterbury this weekend?

dEadERest

a great TT, still going on :D

error

Attendance tonight was a little lower than usual, unfortunately. At least until you factor in the federal surveillance teams. Then it was about normal. Don't let them scare you off. That's what they want.

Hopefully we'll see more of you Friday and then next Tuesday!

Lloyd Danforth

Ratty probably told all of our secrets to one of them while flirting

dEadERest

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 10, 2007, 07:42 AM NHFT
I think that was me :maniacal laughter:

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: RattyDog on October 10, 2007, 07:24 AM NHFT
Quote from: error on October 10, 2007, 12:41 AM NHFT
Attendance tonight was a little lower than usual, unfortunately. At least until you factor in the federal surveillance teams. Then it was about normal. Don't let them scare you off. That's what they want.

Hopefully we'll see more of you Friday and then next Tuesday!

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME??!!

I was there for like, three hours....nobody told me we had company!  Geeeez guys, way to be!

We didn't notice until after you left. There was also a reporter there from the Union Leader, who wrote this story about Friday's fun.

dalebert

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 10, 2007, 07:42 AM NHFT

Well that's just going to make things worse. Maybe I'll flirt with some of these agents and they'll finally leave us alone!
>:D

mvpel

Either that, or they'd follow you around for the rest of your life, begging you for more oomlax.