• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FTL flyering at TooL concert in Manchester

Started by d_goddard, October 03, 2006, 11:55 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

d_goddard

TooL is playing tonight at the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester.
I plan to arrive early and give out many hundreds of flyers that promote Free Talk Live.
I have only one ticket to the concert, but I need as much help as possible in handing out the flyers; from past experience, one or two people is nowhere near enough to get these into the hands of the many thousands of fans who will be milling around and waiting in lines outside the arena the few hours prior to the show.

If anyone can help pass these out, email or PM me ASAP. I plan to be at the arena by 5:30 PM. You do not need a concert ticket.
Your help would be MUCH appreciated... you don't have to like FTL or TooL, you just have to want to help get the message of liberty out to as many NH natives as possible.

Images of the flyers themselves are here

d_goddard

UPDATE: There are still tickets available for tonight if you want to come!!!
This concert sold out in under 5 minutes at an even larger arena in Boston!
ticketmaster link

Dreepa

Denis... I should have taken you up on this.
I am a tool fan...but I have town crap that I have to do tonight.

I like this line:
you don't have to like FTL or TooL, you just have to want to help get the message of liberty out to as many NH natives as possible.

Maybe send out a message on the MVP listserv.

d_goddard

Quote from: Dreepa on October 03, 2006, 12:11 PM NHFT
I am a tool fan
karma for you

Quote from: Dreepa on October 03, 2006, 12:11 PM NHFT
Maybe send out a message on the MVP listserv.
Nah... flyering for FTL definitely comes under the umbrella of things most effectively advertised on NHFree  :icon_pirat:

Dave Ridley