• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Wanted: Palm Pilot

Started by MaineShark, May 03, 2007, 10:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MaineShark

My Palm IIIxe died.  It was pretty old.

Anyone have a similar (newer) device for sale/trade?

Joe

PowerPenguin

I have an HP iPaq that is 3 years old with WinCE on it if you want. I also have various accessories including handwriting reader. I haven't really used it that much- I did for a couple of years, then I went back to manual paper and my PC calendar. It was just easier. Are you potentially interested?

MaineShark

Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this; I plumb forgot about it.

What model/version/etc. is it?  I'm not that familiar with the iPAQ's, but I'll read up on it if I know which it is.

Thanks,
Joe

PowerPenguin

It is a H1945, and comes with several accessories just because I'm a nice guy like that 8-). If you're interested, please PM me and I'll give you my # so we can chat.

MaineShark

Quote from: powerpenguin on May 17, 2007, 08:59 PM NHFTIt is a H1945, and comes with several accessories just because I'm a nice guy like that 8-). If you're interested, please PM me and I'll give you my # so we can chat.

I did some research and it seems that these things are fairly fragile.  Probably not the best bet for me, since I spend a lot of time on construction sites.  Thanks, though.

Joe

PowerPenguin

There are rubber/plastic cover things you can get for them, AFAIK...

error