• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"I was promised flying cars..."

Started by Crocuta, May 25, 2007, 01:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Of all the smiley's, (who ever would have predicted 20 years ago anyone writing notes using smiley's) the frying pan one seems so painful. I promise (crossed fingers behind back) that i will watch my punctuation better.   

Raineyrocks

Quote from: David on May 27, 2007, 06:09 PM NHFT
Of all the smiley's, (who ever would have predicted 20 years ago anyone writing notes using smiley's) the frying pan one seems so painful. I promise (crossed fingers behind back) that i will watch my punctuation better.   

;D

lildog

If you want to read up on technology conspiracy theories read up on Tesla.  After his death the government seize all his notes, equipment etc.

His technology led to the invention of the radio, microwave oven, even computers and more.  The most interesting patent he had was one for a way to tap into the earths currency and use that as a power source.  He was running experiments on it until the investors realized that anyone able to stick a rod into the ground would have unlimited free energy so they would have no way to profit from it so they pulled his funding.

On a different note I always get a kick out of the Back to the Future predictions.  There was a site I saw a long time ago keeping tract of which ones have come true or lean toward being true.  The Rocky part whatever seems truer, there actually is a FL baseball team who've won the world series twice now.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: lildog on June 01, 2007, 03:53 PM NHFT
If you want to read up on technology conspiracy theories read up on Tesla.  After his death the government seize all his notes, equipment etc.

His technology led to the invention of the radio, microwave oven, even computers and more.  The most interesting patent he had was one for a way to tap into the earths currency and use that as a power source.  He was running experiments on it until the investors realized that anyone able to stick a rod into the ground would have unlimited free energy so they would have no way to profit from it so they pulled his funding.

On a different note I always get a kick out of the Back to the Future predictions.  There was a site I saw a long time ago keeping tract of which ones have come true or lean toward being true.  The Rocky part whatever seems truer, there actually is a FL baseball team who've won the world series twice now.

I love reading about Telsa he was a brilliant genius!  :D

Pat McCotter